Angel Escobedo vs Micic whats the score?

Jayruss

saw them wrestle this summer! who wins? The world shall never know. Both great!

Heard from two people who saw Micac work out with a few of the

Region college guys over the spring/summer, not sure if it was RWA  or other, but

they indicated Micac took a beatdown getting taken down often.

Region college guys over the spring/summer, not sure if it was CIA or other, but

i heard just the opposite.....and to say he would ride him like a dog is a bit over the top.....

Region college guys over the spring/summer, not sure if it was RWA  or other, but

I heard Micic did fine. micic is a natural 125 not cutting any weight all of those guys are much bigger and have year of college under their belts. I would say Angel 5-1 but it would come down to who would win the scrambles on their feet

Id say lets wait till after this season, with the super 32 and how dominant he can be in the state, we will have a better idea, the last few micic posts people like to bring up the davis match(they tend to leave out that he teched davis the week before) so lets go back to this post later in the year.

The "college" guys he was working out with were Angel, Alex and Jason T, Andre Hernandez. I was there to watch. There were no beat downs. Believe me. You might be surprised how well a HS senior does in a group like this. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.