Best Cheering Sections

matking93

Not close to being the biggest or best.............but I was very pleased with the Evansville area fans cheering for all the local kids.  I sat with a group of Reitz fans and very close to Castle, Central, Harrison and Heritage Hills.  I could see the North Posey fans (Pink) and could hear Memorial and South Spencer.  I did see and hear the MD crowd but they were a little spread out. 

I'm a people watcher (that's my hobby) at these events.  I thought it was very cool that all the schools were cheering so loud for most, if not all, of the boys.  We bicker a little and take jabs throughout the year...........but in the end.........we respect the sport and support all the local guys.

Sitting directly behind the Castle fans and watching the reaction and emotions from the podium spread throughout the Welch family, loved ones and all area fans.................wow...............I'm a little choked up just thinking about.  What a cruel, tough but fantastic sport!!

McCloskey's section was pretty impressive! I also wanted to give a shout out to the Yorktown fans, they let my son and I "crash" their cheering section even though we werent Yorktown people. We couldnt help but join them in their cheering for their kids though. Such spirit up there, nice people too! May not have had the number of people as some other sections but there was a lot of heart!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.