Walker's fireman...

Caleb Spires

Awesome. Agree with McCloskey, wasn't paying close enough attention to Gettinger's match. Mind filling me in?

dude now i feel bad cause you are being nice after I was mean lol. ok,  first of all, i do know there was some confusion at the end of the molloy match but I couldnt make out exactly what was going on. from what I heard it was a call that could have went either way but I really dont know. On gettingers match, they were in OT and gettinger got up and turned and face harvey as he was being thrown out of bounds and time expired. should have been called an escape but it wasnt and he lost.

dude now i feel bad cause you are being nice after I was mean lol. ok,  first of all, i do know there was some confusion at the end of the molloy match but I couldnt make out exactly what was going on. from what I heard it was a call that could have went either way but I really dont know. On gettingers match, they were in OT and gettinger got up and turned and face harvey as he was being thrown out of bounds and time expired. should have been called an escape but it wasnt and he lost.

Haha I considered being mean back but that would get this conversation nowhere. And come to think of it, I think I do remember that in Gettinger's match... There were a few pretty terrible calls this weekend.

It would of been an awesome TD if he would of hit it 3 sec earlier.  He had 30 sec to try and set something up but waited till the last couple to try something.  He looked real good on his feet and wish he would of tried more shots.  I feel like the few he really committed to he was successful on,  counting the firemans.  I would love to see these 2 wrestle again

Haha I considered being mean back but that would get this conversation nowhere. And come to think of it, I think I do remember that in Gettinger's match... There were a few pretty terrible calls this weekend.

i usually try to get people on here going. i have a crazy sense of humor that way. but i am a nice guy. if i find out who you really are, maybe I will meet you sometime at state or semi state mr "caleb spires"...what kind of a fake name is that anyway...i will figure out your real name someday, you just wait.

i usually try to get people on here going. i have a crazy sense of humor that way. but i am a nice guy. if i find out who you really are, maybe I will meet you sometime at state or semi state mr "caleb spires"...what kind of a fake name is that anyway...i will figure out your real name someday, you just wait.

I try to keep my identity a secret. I don't want to have a dead giveaway like "bigmak."

I try to keep my identity a secret. I don't want to have a dead giveaway like "bigmak."

after i created the bigmak name i thought, i should have went with something more conspicuous. i am thinking your real name just might be serips belac and you just reversed it. i dont know yet but im working on it. i will figure it out

after i created the bigmak name i thought, i should have went with something more conspicuous. i am thinking your real name just might be serips belac and you just reversed it. i dont know yet but im working on it. i will figure it out

....Serips Belac? Uh, no! That's not it at all, not even close. Hahahahaha..... Ha....