Sweet Singlets

devildog47959

I'm sure we will see some unique singlets under the lights, but what are your favorites so far?

My favorite has been Allen at 195 from SB clay, his superman singlet was awesome!!

Also. Red, white, & blue cammo singlet I can't remember who wore it last night, maybe kokomo?

That's the only one I seen, I also liked the Yorktown pinstripes I haven't seen then before

I'm surprised you haven't mentioned the kid from Northview that Sliga beat Friday night.  That whole team has US Marine Corps Tribute Singlets. They have a Marine combat landscape over the whole singlet and a saluting Marine in full dress on the left side. They are a tribute to the Assistant Coach's brother who died in combat operations supporting OIF/OEF.

I'm surprised you haven't mentioned the kid from Northview that Sliga beat Friday night.  That whole team has US Marine Corps Tribute Singlets. They have a Marine combat landscape over the whole singlet and a saluting Marine in full dress on the left side. They are a tribute to the Assistant Coach's brother who died in combat operations supporting OIF/OEF.

I didn't see that singlet but if I had it would definitely be my #1!

How was Zionsville's pink singlet legal? I thought a school, no matter what sport must be represented in their school colors?

I don't recall the exact rule referring to athletic wear, but I saw several schools singlets that were not just their school colors. The singlet does have a Z on the leg so wording wise it does make reference to the school.  Just for the sake of understanding the singlet was one that used by the team for a cancer night fundraiser.

[/img]

I am not sure If the image is loaded.  Today is the third anniversary of the Northview wrestling community losing Corporal Gregory Scott Stultz.  He was an amazing, crazy person to know.  It is also his Brother's birthday.  Zach, we are all thinking about you today and wishing you peace as you once again have to deal with this loss. 

The singlet was desigend by Brute and special thanks goes out to EI Sports for putting the project together for the Northview Wrestling family. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.