Jay County Sectional

decbell1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if he lost to Handley of Northeastern.

i dont believe they wreslted this year. handley has been 145 all year that I have seen. i know wyatt did not lose at conference last week or at the centerville invitation. i know he started the season undefeated thru the first week or two. thinking maybe someone from south adams might have but union city doestn seem to post results often at all.

i dont believe they wreslted this year. handley has been 145 all year that I have seen. i know wyatt did not lose at conference last week or at the centerville invitation. i know he started the season undefeated thru the first week or two. thinking maybe someone from south adams might have but union city doestn seem to post results often at all.

The South Adams/Union City result is one of the few UC results posted.  Wyatt had a pin in :24.

The South Adams/Union City result is one of the few UC results posted.  Wyatt had a pin in :24.

yea, thats right...i remember seeing that one.

this was their schedule and I am sure he went undefeated on 12/01, 12/13, 12/22, 1/05, 1/12 and 1/19 so it had to be 11/24 which i thought he went thru the first tourney of the year undefeated but can confrim it,12/8, 12/13 which I doubt, or 12/15 which was just a JV so I doubt lol

Sat Nov 24 Shenandoah Super Six 9:00 AM Away

Sat Dec 01 South Adams Super Six 9:00 AM Away

Sat Dec 08 Union City Super Six 9:00 AM Home

Wed Dec 12 Hagerstown Triple Dual 6:00 PM Away

Thu Dec 13 Northeastern 6:30 PM Home

Sat Dec 15 JV Super Six 9:00 AM Away

Sat Dec 22 ECIC 9:00 AM Away

Sat Jan 05 Centerville Invitational 9:00 AM Away

Sat Jan 12 County 9:00 AM Away

Sat Jan 19 TEC 9:00 AM Away

Must not respect them enough considering you can't spell Bellmont correctly.

Oh Razzo, you get your feelings hurt too easily! How are you doing my boy?  I hope well.  Andy is still at  IU, finishing up his Junior year.  Good memories of you especially at the Plymouth JV invite! LOL. Take care.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.