Isiah Bollenbacher (AC)

Aaron Bergman (BEL)

285:Eric Hemmelgarn (JC)

Mason Morningstar (SA)

Joe Fuelling (AC)

Alex Henry (UC)

Cody Fields (BEL)

Grant Banner (BLK)

1st place 20 points, 2nd place 16 points, 3rd place 12 points, 4th place 10 points, 5th place 6 points, and 6th place 4 points

Team Scores:

Adams Central= 190

Bellmont= 166

South Adams= 148

Union City= 128

Jay County= 114

Blackford= 64

Southern Wells= 62

Bluffton= 40

Norwell= 40

Indivdual and Team Predictions

1st place 16 points, 2nd place 12 points, 3rd place gets 8 points, and 4th place gets 4 points

Team Scores:

Adams Central= 136

South Adams= 104

Bellmont= 100

Union City= 76

Jay County= 68

Southern Wells= 36

Bluffton= 20

Norwell= 12

Blackford= 8

It would probably be better to figure your predictions using these point totals (which include advancement points)

1st-20

2nd-16

3rd-12

4th-10

5th-6

6th-4

It would probably be better to figure your predictions using these point totals (which include advancement points)

1st-20

2nd-16

3rd-12

4th-10

5th-6

6th-4

I usually only do top 4 predictions so that why I used that format. Whatever way we look at it, we can all agree it looks like it's a AC's to win and SA and Bellmont to fight for 2nd.

I don't know about that Bellmont was down a lot going into the final round last year and came back and won it...  I think Bellmont will give AC a battle and if things go good for Bellmont they win it.  Bellmont kids are known for coming back and beating kids that beat them earlier in the season.

I usually only do top 4 predictions so that why I used that format. Whatever way we look at it, we can all agree it looks like it's a AC's to win and SA and Bellmont to fight for 2nd.

You are using a flawed logic. You are only taking your top 4 picks and then assigning points to them. You have 12 wrestlers scoring points for AC, but you only have 8 wrestlers scoring for Bellmont. I guarantee you Bellmont will have more than 8 wrestlers win a match on Saturday. (And I believe AC will have all 14 score some points).

I'll fix it for you since you want it to be perfect. I was just doing a small prediction. Maybe since you know everything you should let us know your predictions.

He doesnt want to give you a prediction because he can't logically and factually figure out a way for Bellmont to win so will remain silent as to who wins the Jay sectional.  Dont worry, in a couple of years you won't be able to shut him up regarding his predictions of Bellmont success.

You are using a flawed logic. You are only taking your top 4 picks and then assigning points to them. You have 12 wrestlers scoring points for AC, but you only have 8 wrestlers scoring for Bellmont. I guarantee you Bellmont will have more than 8 wrestlers win a match on Saturday. (And I believe AC will have all 14 score some points).

I did it again and used your scoring system. Happy now?  :)

I work four jobs, have three kids, and am on food stamps. Why don't you just leave me alone.

I scored it 212-211.

Was just trying to show you that it would be more accurate if you included more info. I did the same thing you did last week. Settle down

I was just asking if it looked better since I changed the scoring system that you told me to use.

I was just asking if it looked better since I changed the scoring system that you told me to use.

my last post was less directed at you and more towards the other poster. I was not trying to fault your math, just wanted you to be able to compare your team score to the picks of others. If i get a chance I will toss my picks on here tonight. I had it pretty tight with Bellmont reversing two close matches from the AC dual.

160 will be a battle. But you can't forget about Baker from Bellmont he was handling luginbill and then luginbill stuck him.   160 is in my opinion the toughest weight class.

I never forgot about Baker!You can never count out a Belmont wrestler,esp a Baker.lol.Always have and always will respect Belmont wrestling.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.