B James

Wrestlingfan182

Anyone know the status of Brandon ? Will he wrestle this weekend ?Also will Lecount wrestle as well?Love watching these two wrestle as I do Kenny.  Also Warren. will not be wrestling the new team state tour.? Really not a fan of this set up.Loved the old way it was a great time. Possibly with the old tour setup could of seen Perry and Warren battle in the finals would of been awsome. .

Based on what I read in the county program last Saturday Warren has 4 undefeated wrestlers, who are all ranked pretty high in the state. Also their HWT only has lost to two guys. Those being Winfield and Bernard. Last I checked both those two were very good. The 145 had one loss, and that was bumpimg up to wrestle Corsaro @52. They have about 3 or 4 other very solid wrestlers in my eyes. Thats ten really good and good guys combined. Now I saw 4 holes in that lineup.

you guys can make fun all you want.  lets face it.  powers that be dont like wc getting shot at title.  wc atually matches up well with perry.  deal with it.

Relax, no one is making fun of WC or their abilities.  A little fun is being poked at a certain WC fan who's trying to remain anonymous.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.