Coaches Show With Duane Goldman

Robert_Melby

I am a student at Indiana University as  a sportscom major. The will be in the next few weeks and posted on our website. It will prolly be a weekly show.

You are a sportscom major at IU and use the word "prolly?"    Wow.........

:o

I haven't seen any questions yet, but if there was a question would you answer on this site?

I have a question, what does a good wrestling program look like? Secondly, how do you define success in your profession of head wrestling coach at an elite Big Ten school? Thanks.

I haven't seen any questions yet, but if there was a question would you answer on this site?

I have a question, what does a good wrestling program look like? Secondly, how do you rate success in your profession of head wrestling coach at an elite Big Ten school? Thanks.

Yeah i can do that. I will post the podcast on here for everyone too.

I'm sorry. Didn't know we have the grammar police here.

You will soon find that there are a number of patrolmen on this board, both, official and non official. As well as, a large number of perpetrators. You'll also find that there is a fair amount of profiling aimed at certain cliques, opinions types or mind sets. It can be really entertaining at times, other times, not so much. Enjoy the site!!!

You will soon find that there are a number of patrolmen on this board, both, official and non official. As well as, a large number of perpetrators. You'll also find that there is a fair amount of profiling aimed at certain cliques, opinions types or mind sets. It can be really entertaining at times, other times, not so much. Enjoy the site!!!

Hear that, but there is a  reason why I am going into the broadcast side and not the journalism side of sportscom haha.

Hi Robert.

Great to have you offer to do this. And my "prolly" comment was in jest.

And I do have a question for the coach.

Given that there is pressure to recruit Indiana talent, and pressure to put together the very best possible team, what us your approach to finding the right balance?

Looking forward to downloading your future podcasts!!!  And good luck in your classes at IU.

Hi Robert.

Great to have you offer to do this. And my "prolly" comment was in jest.

And I do have a question for the coach.

Given that there is pressure to arecruit Indiana talent, and pressure to put together the very best possible team, what us your approach to finding the right balance?

Looking forward to downloading your future podcasts!!!  And good luck in your classes at IU.

Interesting...the grammar police fails to proof read his own writing.

pot-und-kettle1.jpg

Yes, I admit it. Grammar mistakes jump out at me.  And I find lots if grammar nuances entertaining and often thought provoking.  And I get a kick out if seeing how my kid's generation is altering our language.  So instead of judging me, or my intentions, maybe just assume the best case. Or at least not judge me and post a cartoon about judging people.  Lol. I see the irony in that, and found that entertaining too.

And this post, and the one with the typo, were from my lame cell phone keyboard, so all in all, I think the typing wasn't too bad. Lol.

Cheers!

Drooke, you didn't have to go there. If you have an opinion? take a stand here. Man up.  Thats kind of weasel like.

Go where? Posting a link to a thread that is discussing the head coach at IU?  Many of things mentioned in that thread are legit items that should be questioned about the coach at IU.  I guess I don't understand what you mean by "take a stand here" and "man up".....I saw a post written on this thread discussing concerens with Goldman that was deleted....why would I think it would be any different if I were to "take a stand here" or "man up".

Let me ask you a question Disco....are you happy with IU's performance?  Do you think Goldman's performance merits his continued employment as head coach of a big ten school?

• 4 weeks later...

Robert, I might sound a little rough on you here but I dont recall ANY of the questions in your interview, that were ask by us as posters on this site. Whats up with that? No sense to listen to your program, I can get all that watered down information that you ask by talking to the men on the team.

Out,Disco

Robert, I might sound a little rough on you here but I dont recall ANY of the questions in your interview, that were ask by us as posters on this site. Whats up with that? No sense to listen to your program, I can get all that watered down information that you ask by talking to the men on the team.

I'll assume some of the better questions will make it into a few of the other shows, since Robert mention this would be an ongoing show.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.