Bo Henry?

pantherfan78

There is always good match's! Teams this year are Bl.North, BNL, Castle, Jasper, Martinsville, Owen Valley,

Princeton and T.H. North! Should be some good match ups! Name that pop out to me Welch126©who will challenge him Elia(THN) or Ray(BN). Then Schnell138© great weekend Kersteins(J) ready again? Kreilen160(J)lookout 4 Hess160(M) or Grim(THN) then Shaffer170(OV) watch for Scroggs(M) or Moshak(THN) then at 195 waitn to see Schoolcraft(M) and Valenciano(J) go at it< HWT I beleive Davis(BNL) is the man to Beat. Goodluck to all.BT

We are very excited to be invited to this tournament.  This will be a great way to prepare us for Mishawaka.  We are looking forward to wrestling other schools that we haven't seen in the past.  I have been following alot of teams and this tournamet should bring a whole host of great kids from all the schools.  There are a few big standouts in each weight class, but after last weekend @ Castle anyone can be beat at any time regardless of their rankings.  I will not be surprised to see some kids really hit their mark and pull off some impressive wins.  Castle has a great group of kids, Terre Haute N kids are lookng good.  We have seen both these teams already.  Not sure on the others since we have never wrestled any of them.  Hope we get to wrestle some new kids before seeing some we have wrestled already.  Not sure how they do this tourny.  Seeding?? Blind Draw??  Should be another great weekend of wrestling for all the kids involved.  Good Luck to everyone!

If they use the same format as last year they do wrestle back and award the top 5 places. Bedford North Lawrence might surprise some people. last weekend they finished 4th as a team at the Evansville Memeorial Trny; and just on Tuesday night they beat Bloomington North in a dual match. They have 3 fairly good upper weights in Davis (12) at HWT; Roberts (12) 182 he finished 3rd last year at the Bo Henry and Joyner(11) at 220.

? on: Today at 06:00:44 PM ? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excellent run tournament!

1.Jasper 266.5

2.Castle 157.5

3. Bedford 150

4. Martinsville 143.5

5. Owen Valley 134

6. Bloomington North 122

7.TH North 118.5

8.Princeton 106.5

106 Hurst(J)dec Lutz(PR)

113 Brown(CA) pin Hillenburg(Bed)3.Brock(J)

120 Schitter(J)pin Arthur(BN)

126 Welch(CA) TF Chevez(J)

132 Korges(PR) pin Meiring (CA)

138 Kerstiens(J) pin Schnell(CA)

145 Brescher(J) Maj Ferguson(MA)

152 Gilmore(THN) pin Wallis(PR)3.Stenftenagel(J)

160 Hess(MA) pin Kreilein(J)

170 Schaffer(OV)pin Moshak(THN)4. Wagner(J)

182 Songer(J)dec OT Cullison(Mart)

195 Schoolcraft(MA) dec Valenciano(J)

220 Hoffman(J) pin Joyner(Bed)

285 Davis (Bed) pin Boeglin(J)

Luke Welch(CA) Outstanding Wrestler

Kirk Stenftenagel(J) Gene Brewer Memorial Award

I would like to start by saying it was a well ran tourney today a Bloomington North!

Then say that Jasper has a very Talented Team this year! Great job

Man what a day of Wrestling lot of kids that  made a name for themselves today were

Karges 132 (Princeton), Gilmore 152 (THN), Hess 160 (Martinsville), Shaffer 170 (OV),

the 182 and 195 matches were awesome, Davis 285 (BNL) solid.

Like to say Good Job to all Team that were thier, 2nd thru 5th was only seperated by 23.5pt.

I would have to second that Big Toe,  I saw alot of kids battle in every match at this tournament.  Every school there had kids wrestling hard from start to finish.  They never gave up no matter the score.  This was truelly a well ran tournament and anyone invited to this event in the future would be crazy to overlook it.  They gave out trophies to 1st place and both 1st and second place received a bracket sheet.  Very impressed with that.  They wrestled all the way back to 6th place giving the wrestlers great mat time.  Thanks to Bloomington North for allowing us to participate in this event!

Coach Paul Eckert

Jasper Wrestling Club Travel Team

I must agree with all above the Bo Henry was an very well ran tournament. Jasper is an outstanding team. Very tight team score from 2 through 5. BNL looks like they are not a door mat anymore. Davis taking HWT; Joyner did a good job at 220 and Roberts at 182 took the Jasper kid 3 periods. Hats off to the 182 Martinsville kid also for taking the Jasper kid to OT.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.