SPARTAN CLASSIC

daddio

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They only wrestled the first 2 rounds on the winners side and 3 rounds of consolations. Everyone that should have won the first 2 seemed to. I don't remember seeing any major early round match ups but I don't know everyone of course. 

brackets ??????????

You will be lucky to see brackets after the event is done, Connersville doesn't care unless you are a paying costumer.  They aren't concerned about anything, brackets, results, unless you pay to get in.  It has been this way for years, an unless there is a HUGE change in there attitude about the reality of the use of technology and how not everyone who would like to attend can attend, it will not change.  Much like the random draw ( which has an asterisk beside it ) they don't change for the better, they only continue to do it there way, because it is there way.  You see there fans and wrestlers asking for brackets of previous tournaments, however, it is beyond there capabilities of providing it for the rest.  They know this, and yet still don't give a flying F about non paying viewers.

fanman, i agree i remember you from last year, i have a kid thats wrestling there and would like some update. If anyone out there help.

If I didn't have to work today, I would have been there providing what I could.  But, newish job had me working.  Family time in Indy tomorrow or I would be there to watch the 2nd day.  It is what it is, but, I wouldn't expect any results until after the conclusion of it, at best.

I will make an attempt at updating some people.  I obviously will not be able to get all the matches.  But give me some key ones that you want and I will see what I can do.

For me, post any and all results you have.  If it isn't of a match I'd be concerned with, I'm sure another might be, so all results are good results.

coachi123

Regional Qualifier

View Profile Personal Message (Online)

(No subject)

? Sent to: FANMAN on: Today at 06:55:22 PM ?

Reply with quote Reply Remove this message

Any more Connersville bashing u would like to do? I'm sure that a coach from The team u support could update a bracket and put it on here. Easy to be a backseat driver right.

Thanks for the PM, but, it's ok to say what you want to me in the forum.  I won't pull any punches, so don't spare me any either.  Technology does exist, if you or the event staff can't figure it out, have a middle schooler with an Iphone or Ipad do it for you.  Guess I will wait till the newspaper has the results, unless they are kept from them as well.  ::)

This is a big event toward the state, i understand their is alot of teams there. But for the one's that cant make it, why is there a reason for not an update. NOT TRYING TO CAUSE AN conterversy, but if i have a kid there why can't i know how he's doing. Not bashing anyone but 32 teams that are there deserve respect...

Hey fan man tell everyone who u are and the school your kid is from.  Again easy to take shots from behind a computer. The ideas u think we Connersville folks have is not true. 2 years ago I took the time to put brackets up then got accused of " fixing the brackets". 32 teams there and no one besides Connersville can post brackets? I guess all teams there must be hiding the results.

Jerry

Hey fan man tell everyone who u are and the school your kid is from.  Again easy to take shots from behind a computer. The ideas u think we Connersville folks have is not true. 2 years ago I took the time to put brackets up then got accused of " fixing the brackets". 32 teams there and no one besides Connersville can post brackets? I guess all teams there must be hiding the results.

Jerry

I root for UC, and if they aren't in a match, then all the local schools, Centerville, Richmond, Northeastern, and even Connersville and ect.  I have no kid on any team, I simply like wrestling.  I go to as many events as possible, and when I can't attend, I use this site, trackwrestling and whatever else I can to keep up with all levels of it.  I watch a ton of videos on youtube, flowrestling, and wherever, simply to just watch good wrestling.  It is the Connersville Spartan Classic, not the 31 other teams to take care of.  Seriously, asst coach, how hard is it to update an keep others interested in it by posting some brackets, results an the such.  Some can't make it and look forward to all the info they can get, and have no direct connection with any coach, including the one of the school they generally root for.  The past few years, I've had family ( cousins kid ), wrestling in this event, ON YOUR TEAM, which I tried to keep up with.  It's crazy I know, people can cheer for anyone from anywhere because of the sport.  Think what you want of me, however, anyone who would like results and are unable to attend, should have a place to be able to get them.  Maybe you have forgotten that since your at the meet, however, there are people who can't attend everything and still would like info.  

Oh yeah, Frasur, just so you know.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.