Elkhart Memorial Invitational

cka

watched the jimmies wrestle this weekend. Chafin @ 120 was much improved. He may end up at 113 by team state. Johnson @ hwt. has stepped up his game. Crume was impressive as always. Wrestled up a weight class a couple times. Tanner Adams vs, Kain Jenkins Elk. Memorial should be a good match up at 182. Do not believe Adams will be at 170 by then.  160 could be the weight class to watch.  Osborn-penn, C. Adams-jimtown, Hack-riley and Vaughn-memorial

watched the jimmies wrestle this weekend. Chafin @ 120 was much improved. He may end up at 113 by team state. Johnson @ hwt. has stepped up his game. Crume was impressive as always. Wrestled up a weight class a couple times. Tanner Adams vs, Kain Jenkins Elk. Memorial should be a good match up at 182. Do not believe Adams will be at 170 by then.  160 could be the weight class to watch.   Osborn-penn, C. Adams-jimtown, Hack-riley and Vaughn-memorial

Agreed about Johnson and Chafin, both got off to a great start, as did Spurgeon. Tanner will likely still be at 182 for this. As far as individual predictions....

106 - Drew Hildebrandt - Penn

113 - Zack Davis - Penn

120 - Codey Flickinger - Memorial

126 - Nick Crume - Jimtown

132 - Cody Koebel - Jimtown

138 - Alex Rinehart - Penn

145 - Kyle Jolas - Huntington North

152 - Trevor Manspeaker - Penn

160 - Casey Adams - Jimtown

170 - Tommy Kendall - Memorial

182 - Tanner Adams - Jimtown

195 - Tieshawn Johnson - Elkhart Memorial

220 - Clayton Stohler - Penn

285 - Will Johnson - Jimtown

Jimtown on the upset! :D

Followed by Penn and Elkhart Memorial.

according to caleb it sounds like just jimtown.......lol....

Haha. And with the news Flickinger is at 126, I'll take another Jimtown in Chafin at 120.

But I change my mind on heavyweight. I have absolutely no idea who takes it, as most of the heavyweights were either JV or had a negative record last year.

Agreed about Johnson and Chafin, both got off to a great start, as did Spurgeon. Tanner will likely still be at 182 for this. As far as individual predictions....

113 - Zack Davis - Penn

132- Jermel Moody Neukom-Memorial

113 - Zack Davis - Penn

132 - Cody Koebel - Jimtown

I'll take Tommy Varner(Penn) @ 132 and Jeff Wisemen (Penn) @ 170 .

At 113 you should see Davis vs Gayfield. Gayfield beat Davis last year.

that will be a good one for sure......gonna be alot of tough matches......it's gonna come down to who's on their game that day.....alot of even matches in my opinion......

I'll take Tommy Varner(Penn) @ 132 and Jeff Wisemen (Penn) @ 170 .

Haven't seen Wiseman. Kendall really impressed me last year and has a great cradle that pinned a few top-ranked wretslers last year.

132 will be another one of the best throughout the day. Varner, Koebel, Warner, and Moody-Neukom could all take it.

Thegoose is correct. Adams will most likely not be wrestling this weekend.

160 is still one of the most loaded classes. Based on what I saw from Osborn, Vaughn, and Hack last year, I take Hack. Either Osborn or Vaughn winning wouldn't be any surprise though.

what happened to casey?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.