HHC Duals

InjuredReserve

Yes Triple Bubble Butt, it would have been more fitting if you would have wasted it on me. Free WiFi that stuff aint free in the Knobs, besides there aint one there. You have to go to the 124 and I would rather drive to Madison, on second thought..

I?m going to roll with this Ms. Baker and have fun with this also.  This forum seems a bit ?laid back? if you get my drift so my inexperience shouldn?t cause much of a problem.

106:  ?

113:  Whitley if he can drop the weight because surely he did not beat Kennedy at wrestle offs.  Otherwise Deleon because I don?t know who else will cut to 13

120:  Kennedy because he is the senior with all the experience here

126:  Jamison because he is the king wrestling moves and he knows how to use them

132:  Ward. It?s a toss up between Ward and Jamison if Ward goes 26, Wards got raw talent and Jamison has the skill.  Otherwise I pick Engleking at 132 - he can take their legs out every time

138:  ?

145:  Emily he has proven himself time and time again

152:  Meldrum

160:  Herron

170:  Spangler if he cuts to 70.  I just think he can pin anyone in this class

182:  Randal he just looks mean

195:  Lynch because hes quick for the upper weights.  Not to mention, he wont go to his back

220:  Haleem I think he will be bumped here just to get the win

HWT: I?m not sure anyone stands much of a chance against Little... Jolly at the HHC Duals

I do not know wrestlers from CE so I could not throw them into the mix. 

Well, there you have it Ms. Baker, Ms. Barbara Anns predictions. 

Well Barbara Ann your as bad as my corn dog eatin sun Donnie.  I'm about as sorry as a hog layin a chickens egg about my mistakes, but you are flat out bad at this but we'll count as backwoods education. I surely was mistaken and was pullin kids from the regional but c'mon Triple B it was not exactly 1/2 the kids that was listed wrong. FCWrestling mom you might like my style here on this here bored but not sure you'l like me tonight at the dual. I'm a guessing your Emily's momma and hes an alright fella so I'm not gonna count that against him.  HHC Duals take off in a few hours and I'm a little ways a way as a crow flies so I ain't got time for no more this stuff.  Donnie get this computer off the naybors free wifi and get your shoes laced up you might get thrown a exerbition match your way if the coach ain't too mad about all this hoopla you done stired up like a fox in a chicken coop.  We might even grab you a hot dog downtown at UP dogs on our way to the match.  They even put peanut butter so you get your protien since you probably are low in that. Barbara Ann I might just end liking you before this season is over.  As for the rest of you well we'll just see aboutit.  Good luck to the boys out there.

I?m going to roll with this Ms. Baker and have fun with this also.  This forum seems a bit ?laid back? if you get my drift so my inexperience shouldn?t cause much of a problem.

106:  ?

113:  Whitley if he can drop the weight because surely he did not beat Kennedy at wrestle offs.  Otherwise Deleon because I don?t know who else will cut to 13

120:  Kennedy because he is the senior with all the experience here

126:  Jamison because he is the king wrestling moves and he knows how to use them

132:  Ward. It?s a toss up between Ward and Jamison if Ward goes 26, Wards got raw talent and Jamison has the skill.  Otherwise I pick Engleking at 132 - he can take their legs out every time

138:  ?

145:  Emily he has proven himself time and time again

152:  Meldrum

160:  Herron

170:  Spangler if he cuts to 70.  I just think he can pin anyone in this class

182:  Randal he just looks mean

195:  Lynch because hes quick for the upper weights.  Not to mention, he wont go to his back

220:  Haleem I think he will be bumped here just to get the win

HWT: I?m not sure anyone stands much of a chance against Little... Jolly at the HHC Duals

I do not know wrestlers from CE so I could not throw them into the mix. 

Well, there you have it Ms. Baker, Ms. Barbara Anns predictions.   

For someone who says they are new you sure seem to know alot about these kids. It also sounds like your telling us that if Ward goes 126 they are going to bump Jammison to 132. Sounds like you might know a little more then you want us to beleive.

1/2 way thru and the only real question is how is Floyd not at team state?

Match of day so far @ 220- #11 Ottersbach 12-10 in o.t. over #14 (195) Sandlin. Sandlin dominated early but no quit Ottersbach as he kept picking away.

results?

All I can say is Floyd pretty much handled some teams on the mat!  I am proud of all my boys!!  They need to be proud of themselves and remember that as they wrestled today they had at least 6 small members of the PRIDE club watching them.  As a pretty BIG Senior Team, these boys need to realize they are the beginning of a legacy.  They need to visualize it and they need to work harder, be relentless in the room.  It's time for Floyd to make a name for themselves again in the wrestling arena.  I desperately, hope the highschool realizes what this team is capable of and help promote them and get some more fans in the stands.  Let's start a riot!!!  And I would think that the AD should let Mrs. Marler use any noise makers she sees fit at meets... airhorns, cowbells, megaphones, etc..

Interested in some stat's! Looks like Jolly-Little was on this weekend! Are there any results with Davis-BNL, McKee-ColEast or Wolka-Sey. Any info will help, Thanks BT

Davis over Wolka in Ultimate OT  3-2

McKee over Wolka in 30sec Tie-Breakers 2-1

McKee over Davis 4-2

Decently even between all three at this point.  But, Little-Jolley's used his takedown ability to give him a slight edge over the lot at this point.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.