I need a disney duals team

WrestlerBlack77

The team I went with last year is most likely not going to be going this year and I need a new team to go with. I would prefer the team I go with be in the largest community division or the all-star division, but I will be willing to go with a team that is in the smaller community division. I have been an all-american there the past two years so I will contribute some team points to anyone who needs a heavyweight. If you would like to contact me, just send me a message with your name, team name and phone number and I will get in contact with you.

Abraham Hall

From everything that I've read and seen Hoosier Elite Wrestling Academy is the only Indiana team that wrestles in the District All-Star Division. The District All Star Division is incredibly tough and consists of teams made up of mostly wrestlers that are state champions and state placers from other teams. I know that Coach Miracle of Hoosier Elite (and Head Coach of All Navy Wrestling Team)takes a team every year. I have heard that once you go with Hoosier Elite you have the first option the following year to go. I am not sure how many returners he has but, I know most of his team was at the state meet this year...something like 15 of the 16 kids he took. I am not sure how things will work out with the weight class changes from last year. The associated cost is relatively low and there has always been a technique/intensive camp associated with Hoosier Elite. Last year they had a technique camp with Rob Eiter http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Eiter in the mornings and an intensive conditioning/live camp with Coach Miracle in the afternoons for like four or five days before leaving. I heard the technique from Eiter was incredible and the intensive portion was grueling and included tractor tires, cross country runs, pool workouts, etc. Everyone seems to love it and all the kids come back better wrestlers. I only know all of this because my son and some of his friends have been on that team. They loved the experience and really enjoyed Coach Miracle's coaching style. His email is lmiracle20@msn.com

The phone is ringing.....

"Hello Abraham, Joe and Brendon...this is Coach Dulany. Fellas do I have a deal for you!"

The team I went with last year is most likely not going to be going this year and I need a new team to go with. I would prefer the team I go with be in the largest community division or the all-star division, but I will be willing to go with a team that is in the smaller community division. I have been an all-american there the past two years so I will contribute some team points to anyone who needs a heavyweight. If you would like to contact me, just send me a message with your name, team name and phone number and I will get in contact with you.

Abraham Hall

i have no clue of the rules but i would like to put a team together  i am cheacking on it now any wrestler intrested let me know  neto14501@aol.com

We need somemore info. then that. r u just gonna throuh toetr 14 random guys? coaching staff? how u gonna do this? its n like a Team Indiana where everyone knows who everyone is and u know how its ran. More info. please.:D PM me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.