New Castle preview

Dingo Brigade

It was a joke. And if a person can read my mind then I guess they know what they are talkin about sir. I could care less what u or that moron thinks, i was going by the brackets and the other was a question. Yes my son is out and we know why, yippie we knew it was gonna happen, but thats what happens when u gotta wrestle up 2 weight classes because in our program yer not intilted to a wrestle off, so there know it all. Savor the moment, no more ducks and phillips to hang on to after this year....Goodbye!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it that Bostons dad is able to get away with video recording cash/whitten at regionals, it gets discussed on the message boards and nothing is done? Seems like he's got his hands in a lot of peoples' pockets. Sad.

Don't know a lot of the ins and out of rules like this, but is it illegal to video tape a match? Aren't a lot of match broadcasted on the web and archived?

Some are broadcast, but there is a specific rule prohibiting videotaping a match that isn?t your kid or your program, and it's written quite clearly. (I believe Y2 once posted the actual rule so it might be found in the archives) However, I don?t really see that its very enforceable. What are you going to do, punish a kid because a parent did something? Like I said - unenforceable.

Cradles is a richmond parent who cant stand a small school like union county can beat them or advance kids farther.  Whines about everything then says he is joking  just bad for the sport.  The stick it quote  i was asked to post, so i did.  We n the UCo section were rooting for all TEC teams an the locals  Franlklin County, Connersville and even Richmond too.  Like i said earlier if he dont like it then sti..  Well u know.

Austin fuller going 2 state  was asked to post something for cradles  " stick it up ur a$$"

Actually I am happy for him, however sir looks like sour grapes or not I was CORRECT in saying that Union County and Connersville would be a bust today. Phillips UC 4th and Fuller UC 4th and no Connersville placers appears to be no podium in stickville come next Saturday, so stick that UP you $$$ if it will fit with all those roosters that are already in there. HA!

Actually I am happy for him, however sir looks like sour grapes or not I was CORRECT in saying that Union County and Connersville would be a bust today. Phillips UC 4th and Fuller UC 4th and no Connersville placers appears to be no podium in stickville come next Saturday, so stick that UP you $$$ if it will fit with all those roosters that are already in there. HA!

Yes an injured Phillips defaulted to 4thand we expected Fuller to finish 4thoff as well...we sent three to semi state and advanced two of those....I wouldn't say that was a bad day...as for Connersville they had some tough draws...that's how it goes!

How is it that Bostons dad is able to get away with video r

ecording cash/whitten at regionals, it gets discussed on the message boards and nothing is done? Seems like he's got his hands in a lot of peoples' pockets. Sad.

Where did you get info that he taped their match?

i dont see how advancing to state makes someone a bust? advancing to state out of the New Castle Semi State is quite an accomplishment to say the least.

Where did you get info that he taped their match?

It was discussed on one of these feeds the other day. I read a lot of them I'm sorry I am uncertain which topic it was under. There were people discussing it today who didn't know it was illegal. It just sucks the extent some parents will go to see their kids advance and then kiddos that play by the books get stuck facing the athletes that r a product of their parents cheating.

Some are broadcast, but there is a specific rule prohibiting videotaping a match that isn?t your kid or your program, and it's written quite clearly. (I believe Y2 once posted the actual rule so it might be found in the archives) However, I don?t really see that its very enforceable. What are you going to do, punish a kid because a parent did something? Like I said - unenforceable.

that's exactly what you do. For the parents who are prone to be rule breakers, that's the one thing that will make them stop and think about what they're doing and the ramifications of their actions on their childs continued eligability and future. As for Rob Boston, that's not the first shady dealing he has been involved and someone NEEDS to get his attention.

someone who is in the position to, should man up and deal with his "shady" dealings.

People standing around doing nothing simply gives him permission to continue in his shadiness. What kind of example is this to the kids? We as a state are telling these kids that 'cheaters' get ahead and money can buy your way out of anything. Sad win or loose I am honored that my son has integrity.

yes he does i admired the way he took his lost , at the end of the match he swung his hand as to say in dang, very well respected kid as well as a good sportsmanship you and a good wrestler cant ask for more he will make it life thats the goal.

someone who is in the position to, should man up and deal with his "shady" dealings.

People standing around doing nothing simply gives him permission to continue in his shadiness. What kind of example is this to the kids? We as a state are telling these kids that 'cheaters' get ahead and money can buy your way out of anything. Sad win or loose I am honored that my son has integrity.

IHSAA By-Law as follows:

9-18.3 Use of Film, a Telecast or a Video Tape Prohibited

Filming, telecasting or video taping for scouting purposes of any season contest by any party other than the two participating schools shall be prohibited.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.