IHSWCA 2012-13 Duals State Finals Qualification--standings after regionals

maligned

West Central 125.50  -  5

Assuming that low because of a lot of seniors graduating? We lost to Cass by one, placed 40+points ahead of them at sectional, lost to CMA by two, also beat, Winamac, North White, Clinton Central, North Miami, Valparaiso,  and Culver.  Not complaining, just saying.

North Miami has 5 still in it. Mock 106 Mikesell 126 McKee 145 Hubartt 160 and Beech 220

Fixed. Yes, The remaining wrestlers that I tallied up are separate from the team scores that maligned has posted. Let's be clear on that. I might've missed one or two, but it'll give some perspective for coaches on where their teams are vs. the teams they are competing against, scoring-wise.

Jasper now has 8 underclass wrestlers at semi state.

Alternate 106 Dillon Hurst(9) will wrestle due to an injury.

Does he get points  for Jasper towards the 2A  Team Duals?

Rick Stenftenagel

Dillon will score points if he advances to the next scoring level. Meaning he'll have to win at least one match tomorrow, otherwise he stays at the level he was eliminated at originally.

The following information only includes the Merrillville SS and teams from Adams County for comparison.

I have not confirmed my sheet with my peers (so definitely consider these unofficial) , but here is what I came up with

1A

Bremen

Cass

Adams Central and South Adams are way ahead of these two teams, but I have Bremen in the lead from the Merrillville SS

2A

CMA

Delphi

Benton Central

New Prairie

Bellmont would be 5th in this SS, with absolutely no chance of catching Delphi or CMA

in 3A

Merrillville

Crown Point

Lake Central

Penn

Once again, unofficial

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.