semi state upsets???

I like your predictions, but am not sure that Mavros over Manspeaker would qualify as an upset.  It stinks that one of those two are going home, but Charlie was the higher placer last year and in my opinion is the favorite in that match.  I'd be more shocked if Manspeaker won that match-up, but it will be exciting for sure.  Lots of good 1st and 2nd round match-ups.

cottey over mantel

harvery over belden

fuqua over garcia

gettinger over boston

grim over loe

campbell over bova

mavros over manspeaker

At 113lbs Harvey beat Belden earlier this year in a match so I'm not sure how much of a upset this would be..

cottey over mantel

harvery over belden

fuqua over garcia

gettinger over boston

grim over loe

campbell over bova

mavros over manspeaker

What makes you think Gettinger will beat Boston?  Didn't he just lose to an unranked Holwager at team regional?  Would be quite an upset I would think.

I like your predictions, but am not sure that Mavros over Manspeaker would qualify as an upset.  It stinks that one of those two are going home, but Charlie was the higher placer last year and in my opinion is the favorite in that match.  I'd be more shocked if Manspeaker won that match-up, but it will be exciting for sure.  Lots of good 1st and 2nd round match-ups.

i think manspeaker could pull out the victory against mavros

i think manspeaker could pull out the victory against mavros

Yeah it is very close. It sucks for Manspeaker and my brother Erik Ullery who both could be state qualifiers after getting 1 and 2 respectively at Rochester. My brother drew Tsirtsis and Manspeaker drew Mavros!

drawing tsirtsis in the ticket round is the worst draw ever

I think I would go out and buy a lottery ticket because your luck has to change sooner or later.  But then again with luck like that you take a risk in getting run over by a dump truck.

I think I would go out and buy a lottery ticket because your luck has to change sooner or later.  But then again with luck like that you take a risk in getting run over by a dump truck.

I'm sure Ullrey will go up and give it is all. Tsirtsis is the best in the state but he doesn't get a free ticket. Good luck

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.