• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the tournament host:

Session I & II (Four Mats)

7:00 ? 7:45 Registration

8:00 Doors open to the Public

8:00-8:30 Weigh-In?s

8:30 Coaches meeting in the hospitality room (2nd floor)

8:55 Clear the mats ? sings God Bless America

9:00 Wrestlers/Workers assigned mats?WRESTLING BEGINS!

Session III (Four Mats)

1:50 Wrestlers and workers go to assigned mats

2:00 Wrestling begins

Session IV (TWO Mats) Finals and Consolations

3:55 Workers report to assigned mats

4:00 Upbeat music

4:05 Lights go black for five (5) seconds?warm up MUST UP BEAT FOR ONE MINUTE

4:06 Stadium lights turned out completely (10 seconds) and then one (1) minute of the Spotlight going around

4:08 Lights on the FIRST & SECOND place wrestlers line up for introductions THIRD & FOURTH place wresters not introduced

4:30 NATIONAL ANTHEM?

4:32 FINALS on one (1) mat and THIRD & FOURTH on one mat

Tyson, we can share the pulled pork nachos. I hope you bring you wife, I'm bringing mine. She's been looking forward to meeting her. Also AJ, I dont know where you're coming from but I think E-ville is 1 hour behind est. Not sure though

Tyson, we can share the pulled pork nachos. I hope you bring you wife, I'm bringing mine. She's been looking forward to meeting her. Also AJ, I dont know where you're coming from but I think E-ville is 1 hour behind est. Not sure though

Yes, Evansville is on Central Standard Time.

Skinners wife running a daycare this weekend in the Burg.

Random Tidbits -

113, 126, 152, 160, 170, 220, and HWT are the only weight classes where #1 can wrestle #2 in finals.

1st rd matches between ranked kids:

106: #5 Seng vs. #8 Nicosin

113: #6 Stock vs. #8 Reese, #1 Schoettle vs. #3 Mastison

120: #2 Shepherd vs. #4 Johnson

126: #8 Schremp vs. #6 Carmichael, #8 Jamison vs. #4 Batts, #8 Holwager vs. #3 Pierre, #7 Gomez vs. #2 Wedding

132: #8 Epler vs #6 Schroeder, #7 Oakley vs. #5 Hupp, #2 Moody vs. #3 Swiggert

138: None

145: #7 Shuler vs. #1 Fentz

152: None

160: None

170: #5 Fiddler vs. #8 Shepherd

182: #5 Meyer vs. #3 Thacker

195: #7 Schwinghamer vs. #3 Halbig, #2 Curtley vs. #5 Salkill

220: #8 Collins vs. #5 See, #2 Bass vs. #4 Schnarr

285: None

Unranked wrestlers with best chance to get out (Darkhorses if you will):

132 Connor Montgomery, 145 Luke Montgomery, 182 Jackson Randall, 195 Dylan Jones, 220 CJ Andrey, HWT Drew Ponder

Best Ticket round match per weight class:

106: #1 Brown vs. #3 Kennedy (could be best ticket round match in the state)

113: #7 Johnson vs. #5 Schnitter

120: #6 Lykins vs. #3 Goebel

126: winners of #8 Jamison/#6 Carmichael and #3 Pierre/#8 Holwager

132: #4 Marler vs #8 Epler/#6 Schroeder

138: #2 Judy vs. #4 Hoehn

145: #3 Montgomery vs. #6 Appell

152: #1 Rueger vs. #3 Farmer (could be 2nd best ticket round match in the state)

160: #1 Underwood vs. #6 Seitzinger

170: #5 Fiddler vs. #3 King

182: #2 Wathen vs. #8 Cissell

195: winner of Jones/#6 Wilson vs. Valenciano

220: #3 Boehm vs. #6 Stinnett

HWT: #4 Phillips vs. #2 Snyder

I forgot to tell you this....I got the hosts to do something special when it comes to the updated brackets that used to get printed out and posted on the wall, something that no other semi state could pull off. Let's just say that the Ford Center has about 175 flatscreen TVs located all over the arena.  ;)

I forgot to tell you this....I got the hosts to do something special when it comes to the updated brackets that used to get printed out and posted on the wall, something that no other semi state could pull off. Let's just say that the Ford Center has about 175 flatscreen TVs located all over the arena.  ;)

Sweet

Is this the same Blue Nut that predicted a lot more Castle Sectional wrestlers to get out?? Get a clue. Look at the bracket closely??? When I look I see a 2X State Qualifier in Hoehn and nothing from Judy but just a drill partner in the wrestling room.

[/quotete]Oh please don't get him going again.Don't you all know that his 50% prediction ratio is never wrong.

And just who now has their ticket punched?  No disrespect to Hoehn.  Tough tough kid with a fantastic career! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.