Wild Card

He is a wild card, from the sidelines to a contender, I would say he qualifies.... hope he keeps it up great kid!!!

Unlike Larry who wont do his homework!!!  Flunking social studies, a real brat!!!  But at least he knows what happens when you *(*&*(#****(@#stranger $)%*#$#*(#(ss ;D

Its his first year wrestling in what? 3 years? he is ranked 4th but coming off a break like that, there's no way he should win or even be doing as good as he is doing. He's having a Cinderella season at this point.

Agree!  How many kids can quit wrestling for 3 full seasons and come back undefeated and ranked fourth in the state?  I'd say no one.  He hadn't wrestled since he was an eigth grader.  Amazing!!

Agree!  How many kids can quit wrestling for 3 full seasons and come back undefeated and ranked fourth in the state?  I'd say no one.  He hadn't wrestled since he was an eigth grader.  Amazing!!

i wouldnt say no one. Last year the heavy weight state champ was a second year wrestler. Not the same thing but if a second year wrestler can win state at those heavier weights, you have to assume someone could quit for 3 years then come back and be a contender, especially knowing his brother. Still impressive but still

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.