Shephard vs Lahue Tonight?

randalllynch

I would have been surprised if these two did not meet at the first possible chance.  Both go out of their way to wrestle the best kids they can.  They are in the same sectional as well, so the anticipation for the rematch has time to build!

"Good Job" to both wrestlers!

I was serious about shepherd stayed with the b team and lahue wrestled up to 120#. Bailey won in ot. No running or dodging for these 2. True sportsmen.

I wouldn't throw around that A and B team stuff to much.  The Commish seems to think coaches should always be putting the best team out with Varsity A only and the B team should only count as a JV match.  Yeah if you didn't pick up on it the Commish is suggesting wrestling needs to do the right "team thing" this time around.  Confusion I know since we hear all about how it's about doing the right "individual thing" most of the time.  Some day the powers that be will realize the unique qualities of wrestling don't fit directly into the team or individual sports exactly.  Until then they will just keep hammering the square peg into the round hole and trying to make it work.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.