Ranking updated 12-11

ontherise219

Send me a PM with the correct info

I'm certainly not trying to be mean or cause any issues on the corrections to the rankings, but all you need to do on this one is look.  It's pretty self explanitory.  I'll stop now with the suggestions.  Just trying to help.

Thanks for doing the rankings.

I'm certainly not trying to be mean or cause any issues on the corrections to the rankings, but all you need to do on this one is look.  It's pretty self explanitory.  I'll stop now with the suggestions.  Just trying to help.

Thanks for doing the rankings.

Thanks bud I thought I missed a score I'll have it fixed this week. I appreciate the help

Although I enjoy reading the posts and other opinions, not quite sure why one gets overly excited about who is ranked where and who is over who. Keep in mind it all comes down to under the lights on Saturday night! If your ranked or one of your wrestlers, regardless if their ranked or not, they give no awards for being ranked during the season. "He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.