Projected line-ups

Caleb Spires

Considering the action is starting up very soon, and most people have been in the room by now, what is the line-up for your teams looking like?

Jimtown

106. Jay Franko

113. Jake Fuerbringer

120. Cody Koebel

126. Nick Crume

132. Emelio Forrest

138. Zach Slough

145. Jeff Burghduf

152. Toss-up. About 3 or 4 guys that could be in and out all year. Most likely Cody Mort.

160. Casey Adams

170. Tanner Adams

182. Lawrence Davis

195. Brandon Weinkauf

220. Dustin Chafin

285. William Johnson

TC Howe

De' Angelo Barnes        106

Demarkis Stewart      106

Quincy Haynes            113

Donald Mitchell          113

Peris Scalf                      120

Erik Brown                    126

Anthony Durham      132

Michael Hendon          138

Damarion Harper        145

Brandon Stone              145

Marquise Staten          152

Gezer Hernandez          152

Alejandro Roseberry    160

Mark Eubank                  170

Luis Diaz                            182

Lucas Ford                        182

Rayshaw Smith              195

Stephen Wright              195

David Rivera                  220

Alex Shelton                    285

i thought line ups were top secret information mr.spires?......do you have the proper credentials to be releasing such highly guarded secret info?.....did you speak with the mayor of jimtown about this.....man you might have opened up a can of worms.......lol.......i'm calling coach kern and telling.......dang yer in trouble now........

i thought line ups were top secret information mr.spires?......do you have the proper credentials to be releasing such highly guarded secret info?.....did you speak with the mayor of jimtown about this.....man you might have opened up a can of worms.......lol.......i'm calling coach kern and telling.......dang yer in trouble now........

Haha, Kerrn actually told me it was no big deal. It's not really top secret, more of a way to let the teams we're facing early on what they have to go through.  ;)

Considering the action is starting up very soon, and most people have been in the room by now, what is the line-up for your teams looking like?

Jimtown

106. Jay Franko

113. Jake Fuerbringer

120. Cody Koebel

126. Nick Crume

132. Emelio Forrest

138. Zach Slough

145. Jeff Burghduf

152. Toss-up. About 3 or 4 guys that could be in and out all year. Most likely Cody Mort.

160. Casey Adams

170. Tanner Adams

182. Lawrence Davis

195. Brandon Weinkauf

220. Dustin Chafin

285. William Johnson

Tanner at 170?

This is what Madison will look like for this weekend but, we have several kids that will probably be battling all year for spots and a few injuries.

106-Caylee Dempler-11

113-Trenton Dempler-9

120-Chayce Young-9

126-Conner Livingston-9

132-Nick Palmer-9

138-Chris Tingle-9

145-Jordan Partee-10

152-Zach Adams-12

160-Tate Turner-11

170-Mitchell Sandlin-10

182-Ryan Fish-12

195-Zayrin Youngblood-10

220-Kodie Jones-10

285-Cody Banks-12

Man I missed and day and look what happens... CALEB!!!

No, actually Caleb is a very intelligent young man and is part of the team, so he might be right on with this line up. I'd question Tanner Adams moving to 170, but just like the rest of the line up, who really knows until it happens.

Charger.dad... oh never mind... I'll see you soon enough!

For anyone questioning Tanner at 170, it may be a shocker, but that's what he's saying he's going and right now I'd say he's within range of doing so. And if he really does go 170 and Casey goes 160 like they're planning, I bet Jimtown would see two brothers on the podium back to back for the second year in a row.

Now keep in mind this is just a projection as nothing has been finalized.

For anyone questioning Tanner at 170, it may be a shocker, but that's what he's saying he's going and right now I'd say he's within range of doing so. And if he really does go 170 and Casey goes 160 like they're planning, I bet Jimtown would see two brothers on the podium back to back for the second year in a row.

Now keep in mind this is just a projection as nothing has been finalized.

holy moly!!!!!.....i can't believe what i just read?!?!.....tanner at 170?......i had the pleasure of coaching tanner and casey adams and both of my boys (nick and tony vaughn) in rocket football with their dad a few years back.......and the adams boys are just like their dad....mean and nasty......but great kids.....but i gotta say, tanner at 170?......i'm not to sure about that one......have you seen this young man......he's a big dude.......i guess we will see......but none the less i wish both of them the best of luck and hope to see them succed 110% this year....

holy moly!!!!!.....i can't believe what i just read?!?!.....tanner at 170?......i had the pleasure of coaching tanner and casey adams and both of my boys (nick and tony vaughn) in rocket football with their dad a few years back.......and the adams boys are just like their dad....mean and nasty......but great kids.....but i gotta say, tanner at 170?......i'm not to sure about that one......have you seen this young man......he's a big dude.......i guess we will see......but none the less i wish both of them the best of luck and hope to see them succed 110% this year....

Yeah, it will be shocking to a lot of 82 and 95 pounders that Tanner will be going 170, but he's set at it and I think he'll make it.

On a side note, what year did you help coach Casey and Tanner? A few years back I played rocket football for a year and I was on Casey and Tanner's team.

And on yet another side note, good luck to both of your kids this year!

Yeah, it will be shocking to a lot of 82 and 95 pounders that Tanner will be going 170, but he's set at it and I think he'll make it.

On a side note, what year did you help coach Casey and Tanner? A few years back I played rocket football for a year and I was on Casey and Tanner's team.

And on yet another side note, good luck to both of your kids this year!

If you played on their team,  then I was your coach. Their dad Steve, myself and Kenny Whitman were the coaches. From their first season through their last, I was one of the coaches. My oldest son Nick is Tanners age and my youngest Tony is a year behind Casey. I'm sure i would know you if I saw you.

If you played on their team,  then I was your coach. Their dad Steve, myself and Kenny Whitman were the coaches. From their first season through their last, I was one of the coaches. My oldest son Nick is Tanners age and my youngest Tony is a year behind Casey. I'm sure i would know you if I saw you.

I played in 5th grade. I'm the same year as Casey so I did it Nick's last year and Tony's first. I'm pretty sure I remember Nick, and if I saw you, I'd probably remember you as well.

Union County

106 Daniel McClurg

113 Cole Bowers

120 Jimmy Gregory

126 Cody Phillips

132 Austin Fuller

138 Hunter Hartman

145 Dakota Stansberry

152 Morgan Edwards

160 Wyatt Krom

170 Brian Matthews

182 Richard Berger

195 Dustin Grimes

220 Evan Bourne

285 Drew Dielkes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.