Evansville Semi-State Rankings (Updated with Sectional/Regional Breakdown)

TripleB

I was told that Kennedy coudlnt hang with Lahue this offseason.  Could see that matchup this weekend but Kennedy would have to come to 113 to have that happen.  I think Floyd still has Whitley there though so chances do not look good on getting the Kennedy and Lahue matchup this weekend.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never heard of Fence....so I'm on the fence...got any info?

Farmer is former state qualifier and was out last year w/ an injury, currently undefeated.

Adams has made it to the ticket round 3 years in a row losing to Rueger, Milton, and some Welch guy (Who Adams headlocked).

Never heard of Fence....so I'm on the fence...got any info?

Farmer is former state qualifier and was out last year w/ an injury, currently undefeated.

Adams has made it to the ticket round 3 years in a row losing to Rueger, Milton, and some Welch guy (Who Adams headlocked).

Welch?  Never Heard of Him...  ;D

Nathan Schitter Jasper beats Tyler Stock N. Posey 9-7.  This could mix things up a little at 113!  Lahue posting two wins over Whitley and Sheperd.  Man that Regional is going to have some tough battles. Dane Maurer going undefeated could change things as well in the 195lb rankings. 

Meenach didn't place and wasn't competitive in that class.

He lost 3-0 to Schremp (whos ranked) and was up when spray from sw (who was on bubble) pinned him. He would have placed w traditional wrestlebacks, but due to the use of a 32 man bracket the wrestlebacks were kind of screwy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.