4 CJ Martin- Perry Meridian 12th

5 Tony Jehn- Beech Grove 12th

6 Zach Hutchinson- East Central 12

7 Darrell Hogue- North Central 11th

8 Gabe Estes- Mt. Vernon

9 Jared Paxton- Rockville 12th

10 Kyle Sprunger- Bishop Chatard 12th

11 Zach Rittenberry- New Castle 12th

Thursday Hutchinson from East Central was losing 7-0 to Dan Howard from Batesville and he lost by injuring default. I feel like that should at least move Him down and maybe put Howard in. Howards lone loss in the Semi-State is to Bolos from Connersville who he has split with this season.

Well he wasn't in our semi state and who has Bailey beat from our semi state to compare the win to?

This has been the ranking guys way of doing it all year.  You can't be the man until you

beat the man!  It does not matter how many times you lose or win.  Its all about who you

wrestle.  I can't say I find to many flaws with this.  Most of this will work out in the next

couple of weeks.  I am just glad he is not doing seeding for Semi-State.

220 is hard because Austin has a loss to briggeman but if you beat number one I guess I have to give him the credit he deserves

-FYI - Cody Bond (12) Noblesville @220 not Ranked but on 12/27 TF vs Jacob Aven Zionsville, and losses for Cody to Douglas 0-3, Lost twice to Sanders one went to OT, Lost twice to Snyder

1 Jared McKinley- Perry Meridian 12th

2 Levi Moss- Ben Davis 11th

3 Luke Blanton- Alexandria 11th

4Nick Borta- North Montgomery 10th

5  Robert Duncan- Arsenal Tech 11th

6 Jarrin Milakovich- Lebanon 11th

7 Brennan Ellis- Roncalli 12th

8 Garrett Port- Richmond 12th

9 Brant Larson- Indpls Catheedral

10 Michael Steele- Westfield 10th

11 Mitch Snyder Hamilton Southeastern 12th

12 Austin Fuller-Union County

13 Cody Cecil- Greenfield Central 11th

14 Garrett Wilson- Franklin Central 9th

Borta at 4th? He will have a tough enough time getting to semi-state and you have him at 4th? He will get a wake up call from Hugo Perez and definetly Neal Molloy this week at SAC tourney

1 Wesley Bernard- Indpls Cathedral 10th

2 Donte Winfield- Perry Meridian 11th

3 Richard Brown- East Central 11th

4 Hayden Janney- Hamilton Southeastern 12th

5 Stevens-Fishers

6  Joe Garland- Rushville 11th

7 Tyler Uhls- Shelbyville 11th

8 Larry Carter- Warren Central 11th

9 Jake Beasley - Frankton 12th

10 Sam Torres- Lawrence Central 11th

11 Brandon Williams- Beech Grove

Burkheart from Southmont?? 2 losses on the season, and went to New Castle soph year. Lost to Wesley Bernard 2-1.  This kid is for real, and btw beat Tyler Uhls last year

Burkheart from Southmont?? 2 losses on the season, and went to New Castle soph year. Lost to Wesley Bernard 2-1.  This kid is for real, and btw beat Tyler Uhls last year

I impressed that he went after everyone he wrestled at NC, and he faced Bernard and Janney.  I hope he gets a chance to wrestle these kids again at SS.

1 Jared McKinley- Perry Meridian 12th

2 Levi Moss- Ben Davis 11th

3 Luke Blanton- Alexandria 11th

4Nick Borta- North Montgomery 10th

5  Robert Duncan- Arsenal Tech 11th

6 Jarrin Milakovich- Lebanon 11th

7 Brennan Ellis- Roncalli 12th

8 Garrett Port- Richmond 12th

9 Brant Larson- Indpls Catheedral

10 Michael Steele- Westfield 10th

11 Mitch Snyder Hamilton Southeastern 12th

12 Austin Fuller-Union County

13 Cody Cecil- Greenfield Central 11th

14 Garrett Wilson- Franklin Central 9th

Borta at 4th? He will have a tough enough time getting to semi-state and you have him at 4th? He will get a wake up call from Hugo Perez and definetly Neal Molloy this week at SAC tourney

didnt borta pin hugo at frankfort?

He lost to Lough, but did he beat Bolin from Fountain Central?

He hasn't lost to lough.  I don't think they have wrestled yet.  When North Mont and South V were at the warrior invy Thomas wrestled 152.  Thomas lost to a fella from sullivan.  Thomas is talented but i don't think he should be ranked in semi state.  too much competition at 145.  In his sectional he has Bolin and Lough, and those two will be in the finals, Barring an upset.

He hasn't lost to lough.  I don't think they have wrestled yet.  When North Mont and South V were at the warrior invy Thomas wrestled 152.  Thomas lost to a fella from sullivan.  Thomas is talented but i don't think he should be ranked in semi state.  too much competition at 145.   In his sectional he has Bolin and Lough, and those two will be in the finals, Barring an upset.

Your right...my mistake......It was awhile ago....

Darrell

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.