Preseason rankings magazine

daddio

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought mine tonight and I must say that it is well worth the 15.00 and the shipping just to have it in the files.  You can download it to the computer as well.....Very well put together and is every bit as entertaining as the State Final Mag that they hand you when you walk into Conseco.    This will be a great magazine to have in the archives for years to come, to look back on and reflect and for a lot of these kids to see their names in lights.

Thank you for your hard work and keep it coming.

Not a critic by any means, I love the time and effort that you put into this but I did just notice that you have Vinny Corsaro and Gino Gillum both ranked at 145.  Is Gino wrestling for sure this year?  I would love to see this fireplug come back this year.  Both of them deserve the rankings by all means.

Great Job to all involved in the magazine.

Since it seems you can keep updating the magazine.  Could this be a waythat you could also add a mid season review, sectional preview, individual state preview, and season recap this year or in future years?

Then individuals might have  a reason to purchase throught the year or those who purchased early could use their allowable downloads to get the updated version. 

We won't be doing that for this season, but we have already been discussing other ways of utilizing something like MagCloud even more in the future.  Lots of ideas floating around right now, which is really good.

Personally, I am really happy with MagCloud as of right now and eager to get my hard copies of the magazine tomorrow. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.