Wrestlers/Teams To Look Out For Next Season?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of who is at 106# I'm taking Micic to win it. And he will still be a bit undersized at 106#.

Brock Morgan an 8th Grader??? Did he hold back?

If Boston is at 106 he will repeat...His biggest threat would be B. James...He is a stud...

I predict Michael Garza from Merrillville will have a monster year at 103.  Wrestled well last year weighing only 95-100.  4 of his 7 losses came to Boston and Fuqua!  Won the 2011 ISWA Folkstyle beating Tommy Cash in Semis and pinning a tough Jacob Cottey in the Finals.  He should be a strong statewide contender at 103....

I agree, Garza was a tough 103 pounder last year. I think he will definitely make some noise in the region this year.

From what I have heard Boston has gotten big. S0 until the season starts  nobody knows . There are going to be  a lot of good kids at 106 this year.

He may have gotten big but if he has it has been since the RTC`s finished up at LN. He was maybe 12 then. Really does not matter, I thing he would be a contender all the way to 120...

Both will not be at LN  James is at Perry Meridian.   If we are speaking of Brandon James.

The question "I thought I heard Boston's moved? Did one move and one not? Im confusssed..." is in reference to the Boston brothers which originally had Nathan moving out of state and his brother staying at LN.  However, plans have since changed and both brothers Nathan has said he will also be at LN again this season.  James wasn't referenced in the question or the previous few post which the question was based on from what I can tell.

I AGREE the kid is super strong Dre was up the hole match lost by 1 with 10 sec left the kid fought off his back for 30 sec tough kid, Dre also pulled a muscle in his back and it was hard for him to finish 100 percent. I agree great job young man. Dre battled back winning 4 before having to injury default due to getting drove onto the wood floor. Dre is still only about 75% he will be 100 by the season

I AGREE the kid is super strong Dre was up the hole match lost by 1 with 10 sec left the kid fought off his back for 30 sec tough kid, Dre also pulled a muscle in his back and it was hard for him to finish 100 percent. I agree great job young man. Dre battled back winning 4 before having to injury default due to getting drove onto the wood floor. Dre is still only about 75% he will be 100 by the season

we all know it's a preseason tourny so no need to make these excuses that you can use later in the regular season  ;D

No excuses Zach:) The kid is a athlete very strong nice kid. iM sure everyone there will improve as the year goes on. The best of luck to all it was great being back. It was a very well ran tourny all coaches that host ISWA tournys need to take notes. Good job Y2

It was a very well ran tourny all coaches that host ISWA tournys need to take notes. Good job Y2

I'm sure it was ran well.  I'm also sure a few tournaments could learn a few things.  But it does help with managment of an event when its around 250 participants, 14 weights, and probably a manageable size crowd.   Now compare that to an ISWA events numbers, multiple age groups and weights, and larger crowd and you add many more factors.  The major problem most ISWA tournaments isn't the organization its trying to manage and troubleshoot multiple issues with the crowds and participants while the event is running.  I will say some locations are getting better at figuring those issues out though.  Just wish they would pass the hints along and others would take the time to listen to them.

No excuses Zach:) The kid is a athlete very strong nice kid. iM sure everyone there will improve as the year goes on. The best of luck to all it was great being back. It was a very well ran tourny all coaches that host ISWA tournys need to take notes. Good job Y2

lol awesome. i just like messing with ya. You know that i hope andre the best

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.