welch vs. lefever, welch vs. lefever

frigginhurts

I've noticed that you fans have this illusion of always being right.

Illusion? Hahah I like to think of it as extreme confidence.

All joking aside, we are like most fans: we support our wrestlers any way we can and wish the best for them against any opposition. Don't think any CP fans would like people trash talking roach or their coach.

I have respect for all the wrestlers who put their time in like I did and were able to make it to state unlike me. I hope the eville ss will be able to bring home some titles, though I would love for the welch twins to be able to bring back some titles to go on the wall next to Caleb Schmitt and the other castle state winners

I'd like to know if they all get to the finals will the results of the first match have a greater effect on:

the winners brother to help get him more hyped to double up.

or the losers brother to motivating him to get revenge.

All I know is if this does go down  its going to be a very rare, memorable, and interesting occurrence regardless of the outcome.  However, both weights do have at least one solid semi-final spoiler if these brothers are not careful.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.