Neal Molloy

wrastler2334

Tshirt and him probably wont even be in the same weight class next year.

Malloy is impressive a few guys standing in front of him are

Harvey jr. 43-0          6th @ 112 last year

BARROQUILLIO sr. 52-0  7th @ 125 last year

If he wrestles like he did yesterday he will be a STATE CHAMP

I got a look at this kid for the first time last year at Semi-State and was totally impressed.  He looked great this year at Semi-State, what a beast!  I like this kid, he takes it to you from minute one, I'd put him up against anyone.  Can't wait to see how he does next week-end!

One of the most impressive wrestlers I have seen in a long long time.  Last time I saw someone this much above and beyond his opponents was Howe.  I have not seen all his competition at state, but if any of them are that good we could add some more national titles to indianas list.  How many kids can go out and make a pretty tough semi state look like warmups? I will be watching and rooting for this young man this year and for 2 more to come!! good luck

He will major Harvey. And I see him bumping and beating tsirtsis next year

Tsirtsis freshman year he was #1 beat a guy who went on to be a NCAA all American as a freshman. Won flo nationals. What did Malloy do as a freshman? We will see how he does this weekend I going with Wisler in the quarters

I personally think that Neal can make it.....He has to overcome Barroquillo before he can get to Harvey though....Neal is a little machine and is one of the best that I have seen in quite sometime and should be able to pull it off..  If he keeps to his game plan he will win it all.........

This kid really impressed me last year as a freshmen.  Watching him yesterday blew my mind.  It's hard to imagine anyone even scoring on him.  He put up a 20-4 tech fall in 3:07 in the finals against Brown from Castle. 

Brendon Kelley pa'd him and tried to splaedle (however you spell it) him in the first period with the score being 2 to 2. Then Molloy was mad and pinned him. haha Molloy is a monster though didn't he win nationals last year? as a freshman..

He will major Harvey. And I see him bumping and beating tsirtsis next year

I see him being in the finals but majoring Harvey and beating tsirtsis next year? You must have saw him wrestle Kelley, Hoehn, then Brown... kids that are nowhere near his level yet... Harvey wins state at 130 is my call

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.