Raccoon Ends Team's Season....

Y2CJ41

True story....my wife and I were going to fish a lake we had never fished before. Stopped into the local bait shop to get some minnows. Behind the old guy at the counter was a HUGE stuffed beaver. Being in awe, I innocently said, "Geez uz, that's the biggest beaver I've ever seen." My wife, having a great sense of humor, quickly says, "you sure about that?" To which I replied, "it may not be the biggest, but it is definitely the cutest." Her sense of humor evaporated instantly as she yelled, "Oh really?"

The old guy had to pick his jaw up off the counter.

Post of the Year Candidate...

Very witty.  Still didn't catch me off guard as much as when I was trying to figure out the scoring system of the astronomically high scores from the  "Zionsville Invitational" scores that Y2 posted in the results area--only to have someone respond: "Um, I'm pretty sure those are the scores from the Girls' swim meet over the weekend."  Magically, the scores disappeared with no follow-up comment.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.