Jimtown Team Regional

Caleb Spires

Warsaw and Jimtown wrestled each other at the Penn Super duals. I know Jimtown won but I don't know any match particulars or if Warsaw was short any starters or not.

With having only limited knowledge of Warsaw I give the edge to Jimtown.

I see finals as Penn over Jimtown in a very competitive match up.

Warsaw and Jimtown wrestled each other at the Penn Super duals. I know Jimtown won but I don't know any match particulars or if Warsaw was short any starters or not.

With having only limited knowledge of Warsaw I give the edge to Jimtown.

I see finals as Penn over Jimtown in a very competitive match up.

Jimtown and Warsaw didn't wrestle each other that day...

I have a feeling that Prairie Heights will wear Penn down in the first round better than Warsaw will for Jimtown. In the finals, it will be a very tough one to call, probably coming down to a match or two. I think Jimtown can pull the upset off though.

Penn went undefeated at the Bellmont duals.  I'm not sure they are going to be wore down by one match.

Penn went undefeated at the Bellmont duals.  I'm not sure they are going to be wore down by one match.

Penn also has a large number of quality back-ups from Penn Varsity II and Penn Varsity III that they can use in case they are dinged up at some weight classes

So if its penn vs jimtown in the finals I came up with the team score  being penn- 34 jimtown- 25..

Am I missing something? Have you seen both of these teams wrestle? It is not even close. I will buy your ticket to Conseco and pay for your gas there and back if you think Penn only wins by nine (if both teams wrestle full strength).

I will give you Jimtown at 125 and 130 for both Crumes, and Weinkauf at 171 and Forrest at HWT, but where do you think they will pick up enough points to score 25?

Am I missing something? Have you seen both of these teams wrestle? It is not even close. I will buy your ticket to Conseco and pay for your gas there and back if you think Penn only wins by nine (if both teams wrestle full strength).

I will give you Jimtown at 125 and 130 for both Crumes, and Weinkauf at 171 and Forrest at HWT, but where do you think they will pick up enough points to score 25?

189 is a slight edge to Jimtown, 112, 119 and 160 are all pretty even.

Probably the only chance at bonus points for Jimtown is at HWT.  Jimtown would have to win all swing matches to score 25 or more.

Unless I am mistaken, hasn't Tanner Adams at 189 beaten Mike Hamm? And I could see our 112 and 119 pull out victories, even though both will have good matches.

I disagree with you saying it won't even be close.

Unless I am mistaken, hasn't Tanner Adams at 189 beaten Mike Hamm? And I could see our 112 and 119 pull out victories, even though both will have good matches.

I disagree with you saying it won't even be close.

I will give you 189- which definitely makes it closer. I had seen both this year, and I remember Hamm looking better.

Is the Garrett kid still at 119? I remember him going two and out at Mishawak- Penn's 119 is definitely better unless something has changed.

I will give you 189- which definitely makes it closer. I had seen both this year, and I remember Hamm looking better.

Is the Garrett kid still at 119? I remember him going two and out at Mishawak- Penn's 119 is definitely better unless something has changed.

Yes, Dominic Garrett is still at 119, but he has DRASTICALLY improved since the Al Smith. A few weeks before the Al Smith, this kid had beaten him by 2 points, he came back and pinned him in the first round twice. And our meet against Northridge, he was pinned be Devin Puckett but came back at Sectionals to beat him by 2 points in the finals. He hasn't lost a match in nearly a month. He's on a pretty big role, so if he does go down to Davis, it won't be without giving a good fight first.

just because i like the match ups better and they placed ahead of gymtown at al smith

I have the Jimtown PH match up at 25-24 in favor of PH with 140 and 160 being toss ups.  This assumes PH's JV 103 can pin and Hamm moves to 112.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.