South Indy (Perry Township)

nonstop

There is a little area on the southside of Indy called Perry Township. Perry Meridian and Roncalli High schools are there. A total of 17 Ranked wrestlers and a couple knocking on the rankings door live within minutes of each other . And if you throw in Cathedrals 215, which is also a Perry Township resident, there are 18. I thought it was an interesting statistc. Great Job Coach Tonte and Coach Ellis. ;D

A bunch of southside dirty butts. I love it. I would pull an old line from Eddie Murphy, known as Reggie Hammond, and say there is only one sheriff in town and his name is..... but with the Rebels coaching and success I would be the guy ran out of town.  Great job southsiders. Keep up the good work.  Good luck on our journeys on to Conseco and Center Grove. Unless of course we meet along the way and may the better man pay up at Schneiders or McQ,s

Did they move McQ's?  ;D Good luck to all the southside boys!!                                                                                                                             

No its not in the basement at St. Jude.  ;D

Great job to both Teams and wrestlers, parents!Add one more to that just not wrestling right now ;)

There wouldn't be 1 more if that wrestler decided to wrestle.  Because his 2 weights that he could wrestle are filled with ranked wrestlers already.  I know that if Tonte could have 2 teams that  a few of his JV could be ranked.  He just reloads every year.

I think the dynasty will begin this year and Tonte could have a 3-5 year lock on TEAM State. 

There wouldn't be 1 more if that wrestler decided to wrestle.   Because his 2 weights that he could wrestle are filled with ranked wrestlers already.   I know that if Tonte could have 2 teams that  a few of his JV could be ranked.   He just reloads every year.

He can have two teams......... For the entire regular season at least

I think the dynasty will begin this year and Tonte could have a 3-5 year lock on TEAM State. 

hey demo which side of the fence will u b on next week? ur the true meaning of fairweather fan....make a decision and stick with it dude...... come on man

Come on KID I will always hold a special spot in my Heart for both Perry and Roncalli and love all the kids. And yes we will be making the move was just waiting to start my new job. So I do not just have to like one Team I respect and care alot for all 3 Teams I just see Perry being right there of being state champs, which everyone knows The coaching staff is well deserving of the title!!

The team is not this issue here mathew... we are talking about unchecked aggression...across this line you do not cross..  his kid wrestles all over town and now he comes on here and give much props to everyone...  also, fairweather fan in not the preferred nomanclature...  bandwagon jumper please!!  That post really tied the thread together, did it not?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.