Brackets correct name spellings

R4mom

I know this is probably trivial to some, however, Is there a  way name spellings can be corrected on the brackets? Two of my wrestlers have their name spelled correctly and one does not. Just find it amusing that two of my kids' names are correct but the third one seems to always gets misspelled.  Our last name is spelled RIEKER.  I just would like for their name to be spelled correctly for this year's Brackets since they are seniors.  I know in the past the coaches have tried to get their names corrected with no success. So I was hoping someome on here may have an idea how to go about correcting their names.

** I also noticed in Jennings County brackets that Jordan Gast's last name is also spelled incorrectly. 

Thanks

Thank You!!!!!

Since the tournament and actual brackets are through Jennings County your best best would be to have Coach Cooper contact them about correcting any errors before the programs are printed off.

You can contact whoever is in charge of running the brackets/scoring for each Sectional.  I know I personally tell the coaches to double check for errors made in the spelling of their kid's names.  I am a nice enough guy though if a concerned momma came up to me Saturday morning and asked for a correction to made, I don't think I would have a problem taking care of the correction.  ;D

I know this is probably trivial to some, however, Is there a  way name spellings can be corrected on the brackets? Two of my wrestlers have their name spelled correctly and one does not. Just find it amusing that two of my kids' names are correct but the third one seems to always gets misspelled.  Our last name is spelled RIEKER.  I just would like for their name to be spelled correctly for this year's Brackets since they are seniors.  I know in the past the coaches have tried to get their names corrected with no success. So I was hoping someome on here may have an idea how to go about correcting their names.

** I also noticed in Jennings County brackets that Jordan Gast's last name is also spelled incorrectly. 

Thanks

Must be a Momma thing, my sons name has been misspelled all season on the roster.My husband and oldest keep telling me it doesn't matter ,all that matters is under the lights it's spelled right. Well they have 3 years to get it right. There is only one T  thank you.  :D

Don't hold your breath.  It hasn't happened for my boys the past 3 years. Even when one made it to state, his name was still spelled incorrectly in the program and on the souvenir shirts. The coach said he tried to get it corrected each week of the tournament series, but no such luck in getting it corrected. To some having their name spelled incorrectly is no big deal, but when it comes to the boys' name being spelled correctly for the tournament series, it is the one big deal that all three of the boys will agree on. (Rarely will all three boys agree on the same thing.) After all their sacrifices, hardwork and strong determination the past several years, their goal is to make state, be under the lights and win. Which I really hope happens. And no matter what the outcome, I am extremely proud of them. So getting their names correct now before all the programs are typed up and shirts printed, seems like the least I can ask for. I know there are others around the state with names spelled incorrectly.  So I am hoping that the right person or persons reads this post and will correct the Steven's name for the tournament series, in addition, I hope to get all coaches to proofread their team's roster for incorrect name spellings and get them corrected now. All the kids around the state have sacrificed and worked hard to reach for their goals, so I think the least coaches and tournament workers can do at the beginning of the tournament series and as the wrestler moves on to the next level each week is to ensure correct spelling of the wrestler's name. Just my two cents.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.