Plymouth Sectional Predictions

rockies62

No apology necessary because you really don't use logic, you just hide behind it to obfuscate issues.  But I do have to hand it to you, you at least responded to the point I made in my original post.  Nice going.  You're maturing.  Now if we can just get you to not have to get the last word.......

I suppose I could just repeat "Cop out" over and over rather than use logic to respond, that might really show how I am all grown up.  Hiding behind logic??? Now that is something new.  Remember it is you that started this by bringing up topic.  If you don't like the responses perhaps you should not have brought up the topic.

No apology necessary because you really don't use logic, you just hide behind it to obfuscate issues.  But I do have to hand it to you, you at least responded to the point I made in my original post.  Nice going.  You're maturing.  Now if we can just get you to not have to get the last word.......

How exactly does one hide behide logic?  It would seem to me that using logic would be a good thing when trying to argue a point.  You should try it sometime.

Also, please stop using the automatic MS Word Thesaurus.  When you use words like "obfuscate" but write sentences like " But I do have to hand it to you, you at least responded to the point I made in my original post.", it makes you sound like an idiot.

But guys, if 103 gets bumped up, where will the females wrestle?  I'm just asking.  I am glad to see the usual suspects regarding 103 and raising the weight class come out but have to say I'm a bit surprised.  Jumping the weight to 106 will make it easier for older guys to get down to the lightest weight class but will make it difficult if not near impossible for females to enjoy the success they are enjoying currently.  Are we prepared, as a wrestling community, to stifle the development of these young ladies?  And Karl, as for the "cop out" respsonse to you, my son tells me I was being a  "website troll" which is a guy just jagging another guy with nonsense to get his goat.  I was really just trying to see how long our little back and forth would go as I know you always like to get the last word in on a subject.  I was actually disappointed it didn't go on for weeks but it did go on pretty long.  Thanks for the enjoyment.

So back to the original topic here.  Does the 160 class look very tough here?

160 is good.  But HWT may be the toughest sectional in the state.  I think there are possibly 4 kids at HWT that have state qualifier/placer potential.  There are some other great possible battles.  Schroeder/ Yoder at 152, McHugh/Simpson 119 - just a couple off the top of my head.

Good Luck to all!

160 is good.  But HWT may be the toughest sectional in the state.  I think there are possibly 4 kids at HWT that have state qualifier/placer potential.  There are some other great possible battles.  Schroeder/ Yoder at 152, McHugh/Simpson 119 - just a couple off the top of my head.

Good Luck to all!

I wouldnt doubt this is the toughest hwt sectional. Looking forward to the outcome this should be a battle I wonder if these guys  will also take top four at regional?!

Honestly I think some kids are seeded higher than they should be. Anyway I would make a case that 171 is the 2nd toughest weight class at Plymouth

171 as 2nd Toughest? are you meaning that any of the top 4 seeds could win? If so, then 103, 125, 135, and 215 are the same. However, I expect great matches in 119, 145 & 152!!!  130 gets a free pass to regionals.

I wouldnt doubt this is the toughest hwt sectional. Looking forward to the outcome this should be a battle I wonder if these guys  will also take top four at regional?!

I would say these three guys should make it through semi-state, if they are truly of the best 8 in the state.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.