Conference Tournament Projections based on brand new Genius data

maligned

The Genius POTENTIAL data is done through Wednesday's results and should be posted any time.  Here are projections for some of the conference tournaments this weekend:

Big MIC:

Lawrence North by 3.5 over Carmel and 10.5 over Center Grove.

TEC:

Union City by 9 over Union County, 21 over Winchester, 24.5 over Centerville, and 26.5 over Hagerstown.  (Nice...5 teams within about 25 would be an interesting day.)

NHC:

Bellmont by 22.5 over Carroll and 62 over Homestead.

SIAC:

MD by 67 over Reitz and a lot over Memorial/Castle.

NECC:

Fairfield by a whopping 0.5 over Prairie Heights.

NLC:

Elkhart Memorial by 34.5 over Goshen and 59 over Wawasee.

NCC:

New Castle by 14 over Huntington North and 34.5 over Logansport.

ACAC:

South Adams by 22 over Leo, 41.5 over Garrett, 46.5 over Adams Central, and 50 over Woodlan.

WIC:

Northview by 32 over Edgewood and 33.5 over Owen Valley.

IPSAC

Tech by 19.5 over Broad Ripple and 35 over Northwest.

I think Prairie Heights can pull off the "upset"  ;)

Ha.  Yeah, I think PH has proven to be a better tourney team than Fairfield.  I think they'll win it.  The data shows that Fairfield, despite the two losses to PH, has been slightly better overall in duals--but the head-to-head with PH doesn't match up well and PH will get too many big points from their top guys.

The Genius POTENTIAL data is done through Wednesday's results and should be posted any time.  Here are projections for some of the conference tournaments this weekend:

NCC:

New Castle by 14 over Huntington North and 34.5 over Logansport.

curious if this will hold since Mullins isnt listed as wrestling on any of the brackets...

Hey maligned, what about the W.I.C.??  We always get over looked! there are some good wrestlers in this Conference also! Really just wondering your Opinion, cause some other fans don't like mine!! HAHA  Thanks BT19

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.  WIC updated.

I actually just did the conferences that had brackets listed, plus a couple more whose membership I knew off the top of my head.  But I looked up the WIC to be sure I didn't miss anyone. :)  Not overlooked by the way.  I have lots of family in BC, lived for a bit in TH, and officiated WIC schools multiple times during my stripes days; so I follow what's going on in the area.

What's going on with Mullins?

Good question- You have to wonder why a kid the quality of Mullins would not get seeded. I am surprised that some of the other coaches did not push for this instead of letting Mullins go either 152 or 160 and potentially helping out New Castle's team score.

My question is- What would happen if every coach held out their best guy from the bracket and then stuck him back in unseeded?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.