Central at Memorial

iknowitall

This was actually a good duel last year. Central needed one win to turn the meet in their favor. Pretty impressive going up against a team like Memorial, i think Central will beat them on the mat this year but due to 3 forfeits score wise they will lose.

o really and why do you say this?

One quick reason

Memorial 69, Tell City 6

Central 30, Tell City 36

Central's best wrestler is at 145; Memorial's 145 is ranked 15 and is undefeated (wrestling one of the tougher schedules in the state). 

Why do you think it will be close?

One quick reason

Memorial 69, Tell City 6

Central 30, Tell City 36

Central's best wrestler is at 145; Memorial's 145 is ranked 15 and is undefeated (wrestling one of the tougher schedules in the state). 

Memorial's strength of schedule is 153rd.  An average schedule for a 2A school.  But by the computer, I agree that it should not be that close.

Niceshot you are literally one of the dumbest people ive ever seen post on here. Nothing you say is even close to being rational. If i were you i would never log on to indianamat again because you know absolutely nothing about wrestling.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.