Toughest Schedule of all

stickittoem

Mishawaka

-Traicoff

-Al Smith

-Bellmont Duals

-Also duals against some very good Michigan teams

The three toughest meets in Indiana wrestling are the Traicoff, Al Smith and Bellmont Duals.  Mishawaka sees 11 of the top 20 teams in some form or fashion throughout the year.

About to say the same thing...and its not even close.

Im not a Perry Meridian fan but you cat argue with there schedule. They have wrestled Franklin, LN, Penn, Roncall, New Pal, Avon, Center Grove and the the always tough Marion County Tourney. Not sure on the rest of the schedule but I know there in the North Mont Tourney and the Bellmont Duals.

Evansville North Has a pretty tough schedule, in a 2 week period they faced, Mt. Vernon (posey) 2A receiving votes., Castle 3A 8th, overall 10th, Gibson Southern ( should be ranked) tough as nails team, Reitz 3A 7th, overall 9th, Memorial 2A 4th, overall ???, Mater Dei 2A 2nd, overall 4th. thats how tough the Southern Indiana Wrestling is.

I had Portage #1 in schedule strength last year in the Genius Ratings.  They don't go to the Al Smith, so they don't see as many ranked teams overall, but they have such a high concentration of top teams (some multiple times) in all their matches that their average opponent was calculated as stronger than anyone else's.  Traicoff, North Montgomery, DAC, and scheduled duals had almost no weak opponents.  I agree, though, that Mishawaka most likely sees the most top teams overall.

Mishawaka

-Traicoff

-Al Smith

-Bellmont Duals

-Also duals against some very good Michigan teams

The three toughest meets in Indiana wrestling are the Traicoff, Al Smith and Bellmont Duals.  Mishawaka sees 11 of the top 20 teams in some form or fashion throughout the year.

Agree!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.