Top Freshman for next season

Is Perry a private school or public??  If it's public, that is one serious list of studs living in it's district!  They have some pretty big bounderies

This exact question was asked on page 1 of this topic... It is public.

from South Bend

MICHAEL BATES MICHAEL BATES MICHAEL BATES

Not sure he will have a Sliga impact for a big guy (160 today)  due to the sectional and conference he will be in, but that name will be frequently said over the next four years when talking state placements.

What is the age cut off in high school, if there is one. Not trying to start anything, but there's one mentioned on here that I am pretty sure is a cadet in 7th. Would he be eligible as a senior?

As long as you don't turn 20 before the end of the sport in question's season... I think this is the rule... I'm sure someone else could give you a more accurate answer...

And why would he not be eligible if he was a cadet in 7th grade? I was a cadet in 9th grade when I was 15

from South Bend

MICHAEL BATES MICHAEL BATES MICHAEL BATES

Not sure he will have a Sliga impact for a big guy (160 today)  due to the sectional and conference he will be in, but that name will be frequently said over the next four years when talking state placements.

So does this Bates kid wrestle ISWA if so what division and what weight class will he be going this weekend?

He has already moved he wrestled an undeafeted year for Perry Middle. Great season I believe he had all pins or tech falls.

You are mistaken Caliboy, he does still live in Elwood.  You are correct that he attends Perry Middle School.

You are mistaken Caliboy, he does still live in Elwood.  You are correct that he attends Perry Middle School.

I don't know his address, I do know he went undefeated this season for Perry Meridian Middle school and will be joining a group of studs as part of  THE PERRY MERIDIAN FALCONS ;D    ( Im sure I will get booed for that one)    Oh well!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.