Willis Might have Surgery

Griffithguy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If some of you people would read earlier posts in which trainers and such have posted their thoughts... you don't dislocate ur shoulder and then it get better 3 hours later.. it indeed gets worse.. and as for the brace... those things don't do crap.. bottom line if the refs/doctors would not allow him to finish his semi-final match he would not have wrestled his final match..  As a fan that is not something u want to see in the finals.. but it would have been the only way to make this right.. personal opinion - Cathedral/tyler willis = ALL STATE DIVE TEAM 2010

We need to let this top die, along with the other ones about Willis, before we continue with more ridiculous posts like this one!  To say that a shoulder brace doesn't help a dislocated shoulder is way off base.  If they are so useless, then why did Angel wear one?  Do you think it had something to do with keeping it in place?  Saying that Willis took a dive is BS.  Attitudes like that are part of why wrestling has so much trouble advancing from being a fringe sport. 

Yeah your top heavy but your semi state lacks depth.  Fort Wayne was even up in heads up compitition.  You consider champions as being the best measure for success I say its state placers.  State Placers shows the overall depth of a semi state and your by no means dominating that department.  If you take the teams that I meantioned the semi state would loose almost half of its placers.  So thanks for proving my point, you are below average with out your top teams. 

Wasn't M'Ville also tied for the most placers this year?

You are arguing with a moron. Instead of giving numbers covering 5 years he makes generalizations like "thanks for proving my point" he changes the method of rating then  gives no numbers to support his claim. Oh yeah he can't spell either. loose and lose are different words. Didn't he promise to go away if he got to zero on the wahoo/boo rankings?

I have never seen more ignorant statements in my life than the ones that "getstuck" and "duckandrun" are making...get a life, leave the kid alone, Im not sure why im even saying anything because One can never win an argument with Ignorant hillbilly morons like yourselves...Learn how to spell as well please

I have read your post and have come to the conclusion that whatever you type is completely invalid and should be ignored by every single person on this forum...you werent there so you have no idea what happened, i do respect your opinion but when we have hard facts that it was the trainers that allowed him to not go on and that it had nothing to do with the coaches you cant argue against that...cathedral has one of the best coaching staffs in the state, if they didnt then they wouldnt have the success that they have had in the past and present

A large majority of your posts contain the phrase "I heard" implying that there is no validity in that statement...I heard John Elways coming back to play in the NFL, doesnt mean its true...he was getting looked at almost immediately after the match, and i am 100% positive on that statement, he was allowed to wrestle in the finals because he had motion in his shoulder and he was required to wear the shoulder brace...which DOES help a tremendous amount considering the fact that i have had to wear one for quite some time now...the IHSAA trainers and medical staff allowed for him to wrestle in the finals with the consent of his parents

I have never seen more ignorant statements in my life than the ones that "getstuck" and "duckandrun" are making...get a life, leave the kid alone, Im not sure why im even saying anything because One can never win an argument with Ignorant hillbilly morons like yourselves...Learn how to spell as well please

I completely agree with you 2pttkdwn most of these people are ignorant hilbillies that either dont understand the sport of wretling or are too ignorant to care. They will say anything to make it SEEM like they know what they're talking about even though they have no idea. Leave Willis alone he will be back next year fresh and ready to wrestle.

ok apologies for my earlier statement... but about the brace.. they do help somewhat but not the way some people portray them on here..  i just don't think he should have wrestled in finals.. and im done beating the horse...

Speak more about the brace.   I know a wrestler that had shoulder surgery  from one of the best and the doctor told him what you just said about the brace not really helping much.   In fact he said it was useless.   But then you see Angel Escobedo, and Nickerson from Cornell wearing the brace, and it makes you wonder what the verdict really is.

Speak more about the brace.  I know a wrestler that had shoulder surgery  from one of the best and the doctor told him what you just said about the brace not really helping much.  In fact he said it was useless.  But then you see Angel Escobedo, and Nickerson from Cornell wearing the brace, and it makes you wonder what the verdict really is.

The effectiveness of the brace depends on the type of dislocation and where the injury occurs in the shoulder.  I believe if it occurs in the socket or capsule of the shoulder joint that the brace is ineffective.  I'm sure the doctors and trainers on hand can tell by range of motion where the injury occurred, thus them advising him to wear a brace.

Tyler, Mr. Willis,  Hope you' re getting along better this week. I know first hand what you guys are going through ( with the dislocated shoulder)  If it is anything like Josh shoulder it is one of the most painful injurys you will observe.  Then just like that he is pain free, or less painful.  He has been evaluated by more then three doctors on this injury.  We did discover a company that has some really effective braces (worked for him) I will be at team state, I will give you some info regarding those braces. I feel for you guys. Keep your head up son, you don't have to prove anything to anyone, people who  care about you, already know what you are about.  First Class..

Tyler, Mr. Willis,  Hope you' re getting along better this week. I know first hand what you guys are going through ( with the dislocated shoulder)  If it is anything like Josh shoulder it is one of the most painful injurys you will observe.  Then just like that he is pain free, or less painful.  He has been evaluated by more then three doctors on this injury.  We did discover a company that has some really effective braces (worked for him) I will be at team state, I will give you some info regarding those braces. I feel for you guys. Keep your head up son, you don't have to prove anything to anyone, people who  care about you, already know what you are about.  First Class..

Very well said Kevin, I am glad you spoke we all know the injury Josh had and he is still going strong. Great job to all your boys and like he said Ty keep your head up. You are a first class young man

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.