Best Singlet Under the Lights

Justdo^it135

Well it wasn?t seen, because of a bogus call by a referee.... but back in the locker room after South Adams Jim West was DQ'd... he looked at me and said, darn it coach.... I won?t even get to wrestle in my new singlet....... The Medal Rounds was the agreement for the guys this year.  No more Friday night singlet?s....and Jim West said he was going to medal, and the Starfire White Special Edition didn't even get to be seen.  We will retire that version for him, and a new one will be unveiled for next year!

They had them custom made a few years ago.

Anderson Community Schools is consolidating from two high schools to one, and Highland is closing.  So there will only be an Anderson High School next year.

ah, screw it.  i say wear them anyway!!!

My favorite Singlet wasn't because of the style, but how it caught my eye. I think every noticed it but Raley's singlet was falling apart I am suprise the R made it through the match. Hope he gets a new singlet before next season probably otta use a new vender as well.

Love the Plaid

Hated the Bubblebee if you wear something like that you gotta be an absolute stud not losing in the consoles.

when im a coach someday i think im going to have 1 special singlet design that is only allowed to be worn when you qualify for state or make it to the finals.. i think it would just be a good motivational tool and be pretty cool too

and make the regular ones real ugly, for extra motivation.

Just in case anybody wondered...I want to make it clear that EI Sports DID NOT do Raleys singlet that had the press on name falling off the back of it during the finals. haha.

We did, however do ALOT of the singlets that were in use all weekend.  I can honestly say that I never looked down on the floor and didn't see at least one singlet we didnt do for somebody. (until the finals..and even then we had several)

Thanks to all of the Indiana Wrestling programs who support our business.  Its great to work with so many of you.  I love my job!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.