Brock Norton

WesternCat

Haven't seen anything on him. Watching the live feed at work he seemed very smooth and error free. Not excited he beat Mr. Berryman, since I support our SS but this kid looked pretty good.

Thanks to all those posting updates during the weekend! Congrats to all placers!

He  was very solid indeed.  I think there were 20-30 friends and family members with his name on the back of their tshirsts.   Pretty impressive performance, especially being a diabetic.  Never would have guessed.   

Those shirts were cool:

Norton

#1 35

I had the pleasure of sitting directly behind Brock's cheering section during the early session on Saturday.  They were extremely classy people and a joy to talk to.  Brock looked amazing all day and has overcome amazing mountains to win a well deserving state title.  Congratulations and good luck in the future with all you do.

thanks alot. it was quite a ride. my family support was incredible. couldnt of done it without them! thanks to all who supported me!

I read in an earlier post that you were diabetic, living with one and knowing how she has to adjust insulin when we do bike rides, I can't imagine how hard it must have been trying to stay level at tournaments throughout the years. That takes dedication to an entirely different level. Great job and best of luck with your future plans!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.