Do the Bulldogs have a chance?

olddawg

I know the dual at the Traicoff was out of reach, but CP has really been stepping it up come tourney time the last few years, and they looked excellent at the team regional. It is truly amazing that they lost 8 starters of last years squad and yet they are still a top 5, probably more like number 2 team in the state.

Has Mishiwaka's lineup changed at all?

The only change since the Triacoff was @ 145 Rihonel(sp) out and Darius Marshall in. Mishawaks sends 14 to regionals, in that regional is Penn, SB Riley  and SB Clay. Individually, they are that good and as a team they are even better. on a side note they didn 't lose a match in the team regionals. Watch out this team is on one hell of a roll and they have gotten stronger as the season  has gone on.

The only change since the Triacoff was @ 145 Rihonel(sp) out and Darius Marshall in. Mishawaks sends 14 to regionals, in that regional is Penn, SB Riley  and SB Clay. Individually, they are that good and as a team they are even better. on a side note they didn 't lose a match in the team regionals. Watch out this team is on one hell of a roll and they have gotten stronger as the season  has gone on.

Mishawaka is on a mission!!

I already said this is another thread, but I think the match will be a lot closer this time.  CP has improved immensely since the Traicoff.  Some of their lesser known guys have really stepped it up and turned into quality wrestlers.

If they were to wrestle this weekend--i think Mishawaka would win in a tough match--but there is still 3 more weekends of hard wrestling--Regionals--Semi State and Finals--where a lot of the wrestlers from both teams will have some tough matches!! The team that survives these 3 weekends with no minor or major injuries--will be the team to beat on the 27th!!

Ive seen both these schools wrestle, and i dont think CP has a shot. No offence to all the Bulldog fans out there. The cavemen look way to tough. I wolud like to see what Yorktown could do against them though. But i still see them losing by 20.

This is coming from i guy that dislikes the Cavemen too

103 Martsoff Mish vs Sarhoff CPMartsoff won last time really a toss up match

112 #1 Beck Mish vs Harvey CP Beck will win maybe by Fall

119 Binion Mish vs #5 Hawkins CP Hawkins won a decision CP would need more

125 #7 Wisler Mish vs Schurg CP Schurg has been wrestling better as of late but I would still give it to Wisler

130 #4 Schrader Mish vs #1 Tsirtsis CP I would think it will be a little further than 3-1

135 #7 Guerra Mish vs Schurg CP #10 Guerra won last time I think this is also a toss up

140 Eddy Mish vs #11 Flamme CP Last time it went to Flamme I also think this is a toss up

145 Marshall Mish vs #1 Roach CP I would say Roach by Fall

152 #4 Stahl vs #20 Renn I would have to with Stahl

160 #14 White vs Cope CP I would go with White maybe a fall

171 #12 Morin mish vs Langbehn CP I would go Morin again Maybe a fall too

189 Abu-shehab Mish vs #9 Kral CP I would go with Kral maybe a fall

215 #2 Lentz Mish vs Hannon CP I would go Lentz Fall

Hwt #2 Thomas Mish  vs Hutchenson CP I would go fall here too for the Caveman

103 Martsoff Mish vs Sarhoff CPMartsoff won last time really a toss up match

112 #1 Beck Mish vs Harvey CP Beck will win maybe by Fall

119 Binion Mish vs #5 Hawkins CP Hawkins won a decision CP would need more

125 #7 Wisler Mish vs Schurg CP Schurg has been wrestling better as of late but I would still give it to Wisler

130 #4 Schrader Mish vs #1 Tsirtsis CP I would think it will be a little further than 3-1

135 #7 Guerra Mish vs Schurg CP #10 Guerra won last time I think this is also a toss up

140 Eddy Mish vs #11 Flamme CP Last time it went to Flamme I also think this is a toss up

145 Marshall Mish vs #1 Roach CP I would say Roach by Fall

152 #4 Stahl vs #20 Renn I would have to with Stahl

160 #14 White vs Cope CP I would go with White maybe a fall

171 #12 Morin mish vs Langbehn CP I would go Morin again Maybe a fall too

189 Abu-shehab Mish vs #9 Kral CP I would go with Kral maybe a fall

215 #2 Lentz Mish vs Hannon CP I would go Lentz Fall

Hwt #2 Thomas Mish   vs Hutchenson CP I would go fall here too for the Caveman

As a region fan I hate to disagree with two picks but I could see Stahl by fall and Guerra as a fav to repeat over Schurg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.