Bellmont needs 2 team for this Saturday's Super Dual Jan. 9th

bfaurote

Unfortunately Evansville Memorial  and Bloomington South will not be able to compete so we have 2 openings.  Teams competing include

Mishawaka, Penn, Whitko, Bluffton, Perry Meridian, and Bellmont.  E-mail  coach Brent Faurote if you want to compete in this  fauroteb@nadams.k12.in.us or call 

Yikes coach, good luck with this invitation. Let's see if any coaches out there are brave enough to sign up for the best 8-team dual meet in the state on one day's notice!!!

If not, I am looking forward to just wrestling this as a 6-Way.

I will finally get to see my first Mishawaka vs. Penn match, as long as both teams do the right thing and agree to it again.

At first I was disappointed with losing matches with Bloomington South and Evansville Memorial, but replacing them with matches with Penn and Whitko won't be that much of a difference.

I guess what it comes down to is that those southern boys don't know how to drive in the snow..... Then again, I have noticed that most of these people up north don't know how to drive on snow either.

Well it sounds like u lost your Penn/Mishawaka matchup decbell... Oh well.. i have a feeling it wouldn't have been as good of a matchup as it was during the conference season. I doubt Binion would get pinned while having a huge lead in the last 30 seconds this time. Without that, the score changes by 10 points. Although I must say that the Castle pick up sounds good. I'd like to see the new schedule.

Decbell,

that is a good reason for him to get the schedule up... i hope Mishawaka gets to wrestle Castle... I love the fact that Snyder does the best he can to wrestle the toughest schedule possible, and then if this one fell in his lap that would be amazing.

However, that being said, if Mishawaka does wrestle Penn, it will not count as your first mishawaka/Penn wrestling meet in my book. Cause the atmosphere with the crowd will not be the same as it is here in the Princess City. Therefore I think you should plan on making a visit to the Al Smith gymnasium next year to see this great matchup. Unfortunately I think next year is the year that Penn beats Mishawaka in wrestling. But either way, trust me, you won't be dissapointed for making the trip.

Hopefully Faurote can post a schedule sometime tonight so I have something to talk about tonight.

If there isn't we can always make something up. Along those lines, any chance we could get Blair Academy to come to this?

Decbell,

that is a good reason for him to get the schedule up... i hope Mishawaka gets to wrestle Castle... I love the fact that Snyder does the best he can to wrestle the toughest schedule possible, and then if this one fell in his lap that would be amazing.

However, that being said, if Mishawaka does wrestle Penn, it will not count as your first mishawaka/Penn wrestling meet in my book. Cause the atmosphere with the crowd will not be the same as it is here in the Princess City. Therefore I think you should plan on making a visit to the Al Smith gymnasium next year to see this great matchup. Unfortunately I think next year is the year that Penn beats Mishawaka in wrestling. But either way, trust me, you won't be dissapointed for making the trip.

I may be able to talk my wife into it. She has a friend from high school that recently got engaged to a MHS grad. We now have a place to stayfor the Al Smith for at least the next twenty years.......... ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.