W.I.C Conference

Mustang Fan

The little schools nobody knows about.  Although we had 4 guys make it to state last year with 2 placing.

Northview 4a

Owen Valley 4a

Edgewood 3a

West Vigo 3a

Brown County 3a

Sullivan 2a

South Vermillion 2a

The brackets from the WIC Seed Meeting have been sent to the IndianaMat.com Administration so that they may be posted. The Western Indiana Conference Wrestling Tournament is set for this Saturday, January 23rd. This tournament shall be held at South Vermillion High School in Clinton, Indiana. Wrestling is slated to begin at 10:00 a.m. Teams at this year?s tournament will be Brown County, Edgewood, Owen Valley, Northview, Sullivan, West Vigo, and the hosts, South Vermillion. The doors will open at 8:30 for general admission and tickets are $5.00.

Wrestling will be done on three mats for all sessions except the finals, as the wrestlers will report to the first available mat. For the finals in each weight class, mats will be designated for the championship rounds and each weight class will be completed before the next weight class is started.

A hospitality room will be open at 8:30 am for officials, coaches, administrators and media personnel in the SV Wrestling Room located under the north bleachers in the gymnasium. This room is hosted by the South Vermillion wrestling parents.

The Tournament Director will be Lynn Branz and Cody Barnard will be the announcer for the event. The officials for the tournament shall be Chuck Barnett, Tom Lambert, Mike Golando and Marty Schloeeser.

My picks.

103#  Price SV

112#  Hall  NV

119#  Edwards  WV

125#  Kerr  EDG

130#  Stewart  OV

135#  Pingleton  NV

140#  Salyers EDG

145#  Ferguson  EDG

152#  Richey  BC

160#  Fudurich  SUL

171#  Spicer  EDG

189#  Behrman  OV

215#  See  NV

285#  Judd  NV

Here are my picks.

103    Caleb Nicosin NV

112    Spencer Bishop SV

119    Levi Edwards WV

125    A J Kerr EDG

130    Robert Stewart OV

135    Luke Pingleton NV

140  Jeremy Salyers EDG

145    Jed Cox SULLIVAN

152    Ryan Roach WV

160   HOLDEN FUDURICH  SULLIVAN

171    Jeff Spicer EDG

189    Chase Behrman OV

215    Aaron See NV

285    Trent Wallace SV

Godd luck to all you young men/WRESTLERS! And safety to all!!!!

See you all there!!!    

Fuderich should drop down and wrestle Richey and get some actual competition before his tough sectional next weekend.  Just a thought take it or leave it.

Fuderich and Richey would be a great match.  Richey should bump up since Fuderich cant go down to 152, i think. 

Yeah he is going to need some real competition before a tough sectionals in his weight. 

richey 7 Fuderich 6  my prediction

They are already seeded @ 152 and 160. They can't switch weight classes now.

what could have been, although if the rumors are true then Fuderich is going to 152 for sectionals and they would meet in regionals, will be interesting.

what could have been, although if the rumors are true then Fuderich is going to 152 for sectionals and they would meet in regionals, will be interesting.

FUDURICH!    LOL! Pronounced FEW  DER ITCH. This will be his 4th consecutive WIC Tournament win! And they either say it wrong or spell it wrong on nbracket card. SV INV had it right the first collum and wrong the other 3 . LOL! Sorry about your last name Holden! Only one I have though! LOL! See You All THere!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.