Howe

meto

What the hell happened to his eyebrows? Looks like he passed out @ a party and got and got shaved

I saw dat too/ I guess he got da sharpie ink off though !

Ole Howe has packed some muscle on his old frame / looks to be stronger dan a house/ his scramblin looked pretty good too/ I say he beats Schllatter /

Dare are allot of posters on da mat.com dat give da cedar tucky assain allot of greif for his low scoring matches/ all I can say he dosen't have a loss !!!

Dare are allot of posters on da mat.com dat give da cedar tucky assain allot of greif for his low scoring matches/ all I can say he dosen't have a loss !!!

Tho I don't post on mat.com I have to agree that Howe's championship/semi final matches are about as exciting as watching paint dry.  Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan and glad to see him represent the state of Indiana with his success.  I hope he takes the NCAA title this year but man, I wouldn't mind seeing a shot or two during regulation.  I think he has taken to heart the fact that high schoolers struggle the most with their mat wrestling when they transition to college so he seems to have forsaken offensive wrestling from the neutral position to make himself better on the mat.  If during his career he's a multiple NCAA champ, who can argue with his strategy and when he does shoot it's a thing of beauty, I just wish he's do it a little more in high pressure matches.  One thing's for sure, his wind is beyond ridiculous.  He looked like we was hardly breathing going into that 1st OT period of the Midlands Championship.

One thing's for sure, his wind is beyond ridiculous.  He looked like we was hardly breathing going into that 1st OT period of the Midlands Championship.

I think this is why he is my youngest sons idol, well that and he met him once. ;D and that to a young wrestler means the world.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.