80 lb wrestler

Old171

How do you get a kid to gain weight we have a 80lb kid that wrestles 103 and is giving up 23lbs next year it will be even more weight. He hasnt gained any weight since 6th grade and eats whatever he can get his hands on. Being from a small school we dont have anyone close to his weight to practice against so he wrestles the 119lbers.

How do you get a kid to gain weight we have a 80lb kid that wrestles 103 and is giving up 23lbs next year it will be even more weight. He hasnt gained any weight since 6th grade and eats whatever he can get his hands on. Being from a small school we dont have anyone close to his weight to practice against so he wrestles the 119lbers.

What happened to all our little fellers?

As an 85 pound freshman back in my day, all you can do is wait for mother nature to take its course.  Just keep him busy the best you can.

As an 85 pound freshman back in my day, all you can do is wait for mother nature to take its course.  Just keep him busy the best you can.

Heh!  And you had to wrestle the ole 119lber too  ;D.....made you better when nature took its course.

While I would not suggest it for the kid in question, Beer, chicken wings, and 10:00 pm bowls of Ice cream has put alot of weight on me. ;D

Good luck to him, he is in a unique position in that he cant put it on, while most of us in the state are battling the other way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.