MD vs Castle.

md85

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think anyone thats ever heard of MD knows that they take that meeting serious, but are really going to be on their game that night... trying to get some revenge against those evil warrick county kids... and that horrible man named Bob Harmon! I know I'll be making the 318 mile trip south for that match up. I hope that the parents can all keep it respectable (from both sides!!) and I hope the season stays injury free for both teams. Heck, I might even break down and drink a ski while I'm there. Oh, I almost forgot...... GO CASTLE!!!!!

Last year MD won this early season match up by like 20 point, then lost to Castle by like 12 in the team tournament.  Castle improved, while MD went stagnant.  Coach Shaffer will undoubtably drive that point home this year.  Hopefully some people in the know can post some prospective line ups on here so we can converse.

ok well md`s line up looks something like this:

103: Vibbert, ?

112: lennie May

119 Jake lannert, Max Mangold??

125: Thee Zach Henderson

130: Quinn Schroeder

35: Weinzapfel

40: Raben,, kinda open?

145: Maurer

152: Sims

60: Barenstein

71: boots

89 ?

215 ?

hwt hammelman

just to name a few but my prediction 18- 27. Easy win Mater Dei. ;)

Here is my best guess to the MD line-up.....It is only a guess.

103: Vibbert (Jr)

112: May (So)

119: Lannert (So), Mangold(Jr)

125: Henderson(Jr)

130: Q. Schroeder(Jr)

135: Weinzapfel (Jr)

140: Raben (Jr)

145: Sims (Jr)

152/160: Maurer (So)/Brandenstien(So)

171: J.Boots (Jr)

189:  L. Boots (Sr)

215/hwt: Collins (Sr)Hammelman (Sr)

Only two other Seniors on the team:  Montgomery (160-171) and Martin (140-145)

So In Whisper was listening to the winds and rumblings from the South.....Adler is not out this year, and Appell is heavy right now.  The whisper also heard that Castle mighty trio of brothers (Welch) are going 119, 160, and 171.  Unless, the Knights Nation comes on board and post their roster, I will put out some smoke signals and get the roster.

Castle will have 6 very solid wrestlers.

Hey bolt west is best! Now that's outta the way, the dirt is May did'nt make grades, Lannert can't make his weight because of body fat testing and the 103 is sketchy at best. My source is pretty solid but you never know about high schoolers. Did i mention west is best.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.