RANKINGS UPDATED! Let's Generate Some Discussion

RankingsGuy

Mitch Sliga deserves the ranking he got, he was never taken down in Jr high wrestling and went to nationals this year as a freshman in North Carolina Doing pretty good agains upperclassmen

How is Cameron Vlahos ranked number 1 at 171 when he did not even wrestle last year and there are 3 other state qualifers from 171 last year below him.

Also how can you rank a freshmen Mitch Sliga 4th at 189 when he hasnt even wrestled a high school match yet.  He is good but he has not wrestled high school yet just middle schoolers

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitch Sliga deserves the ranking he got, he was never taken down in Jr high wrestling and went to nationals this year as a freshman in North Carolina Doing pretty good agains upperclassmen

Anyone know how Mitch done this weekend. I think I now agree with the rankings guy he should be in the top 10

Anyone know how Mitch done this weekend. I think I now agree with the rankings guy he should be in the top 10

4 pins in the first period and 1 tech fall... just barely losing the most valuable wrestler award to Chris Oaks from brwonsburg who had all 5 pins in the first period

I still like Tyler Willis over Sean McMurray this year for the Major upset taking nothing away from the champ. You will see this year Tyler is the real deal!!

I got to see Willis at last year, dynamite Frosh!! I don't realistically see the major upset your calling though Cali. Good stuff though, always cool looking for the underdog to make somthing happen, and we know stuff happens!!!

I will keep this one in mind.   ;)

Cameron looked pretty good this weekend at 160.  He did not seem to have a match that was any kind of a contest.

Can't you feed that kid?   LOL

Now the important question is what color is his hair? 

Tried feeding him, he just won't grow!!! lol

Who knows what color his hair will be, I don't till he shows up home with something wierd!!lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.