college choices

Guest justafan52

heres one for thought,

If you are a pretty good wrestler say 2x state qualifier or you placed, which is a better route to go?  A big ten school and ride the bench for 4 years with a slim chance of cracking the lineup, or a  smaller school and have a better chance to start and maybe even a scholarship?

heres one for thought,

If you are a pretty good wrestler say 2x state qualifier or you placed, which is a better route to go?  A big ten school and ride the bench for 4 years with a slim chance of cracking the lineup, or a  smaller school and have a better chance to start and maybe even a scholarship?

When you choose a school, you know its right for you.  Usually, a wrestler who wants to persue a college wrestling career will be looking at colleges at his own level of wrestling.  When I was looking for a school, I went on trips and liked them, but when i went to MSU, immediately i felt the fit.  When you find a school you really love, it's like finding your true love.  You'll know it's the right place..

When you choose a school, you know its right for you.  Usually, a wrestler who wants to persue a college wrestling career will be looking at colleges at his own level of wrestling.  When I was looking for a school, I went on trips and liked them, but when i went to MSU, immediately i felt the fit.  When you find a school you really love, it's like finding your true love.  You'll know it's the right place..

Hey Sean you might want to "pursue" a trip to the library and catch up on some spelling before you head out to MSU ha

Sean, i have a four year degree and i cant spell worth a crap!!!!! lighten up Booker T, seams like you have too much time on your hands to be grading everyones spelling , im sure Indiana could use some part time teachers for grading homework and such, maybe you should apply!    Rock on  Sean "skittles" Mcmurrey!!    did i spell the name right?

Sean, i have a four year degree and i cant spell worth a crap!!!!! lighten up Booker T, seams like you have too much time on your hands to be grading everyones spelling , im sure Indiana could use some part time teachers for grading homework and such, maybe you should apply!    Rock on  Sean "skittles" Mcmurrey!!     did i spell the name right?

Are you suggesting there's something wrong with being a teacher ?

Sean,  what major are you planning to study at MSU ?

Sean, i have a four year degree and i cant spell worth a crap!!!!! lighten up Booker T, seams like you have too much time on your hands to be grading everyones spelling , im sure Indiana could use some part time teachers for grading homework and such, maybe you should apply!    Rock on  Sean "skittles" Mcmurrey!!     did i spell the name right?

I believe that it was posted on here that Sean plans to be an education major at MSU.

I believe that it was posted on here that Sean plans to be an education major at MSU.

Before I say this, i suggest the board gets a spell check!

Major: Journalism or English

Minor: Education

DOHH!  ;D

If you use the Google toolbar, it has a built in spell check.  Also having a spell checker uses up valuable bandwidth that costs money.

I was joking, its a message board... eye downt cair howw bhad meye spellang is!   ;D

HAHA I LOVE ITT, U REMIND ME SO MUCH OF MYSELF WHEN I READ UER POSTS U R NOT COCKY U R CONFIDENT AND U HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE, U ARE ON TOP RIGHT NOW AND EVEN IF/WHEN SOMEBODY KNOCKS YOU OFF,(COLLEGE) U WILL HAVE THE DRIVE AND FIGHT TO GET BACK TO THE TOP

IF THE WHOLE MSU THING DONT WORK OUT 4 U, STOP AND SEE YOUR LOCAL MARINE RECRUITER U WOULD MAKE 1 HELL OF A DEVILDOG!!!

If you use the Google toolbar, it has a built in spell check.  Also having a spell checker uses up valuable bandwidth that costs money.

I was joking, its a message board... eye downt cair howw bhad meye spellang is!   ;D

HAHA I LOVE ITT, U REMIND ME SO MUCH OF MYSELF WHEN I READ UER POSTS U R NOT COCKY U R CONFIDENT AND U HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE, U ARE ON TOP RIGHT NOW AND EVEN IF/WHEN SOMEBODY KNOCKS YOU OFF,(COLLEGE) U WILL HAVE THE DRIVE AND FIGHT TO GET BACK TO THE TOP

IF THE WHOLE MSU THING DONT WORK OUT 4 U, STOP AND SEE YOUR LOCAL MARINE RECRUITER U WOULD MAKE 1 HELL OF A DEVILDOG!!!

Choose your words wisely! Mama Mac don't like that kind of talk!

It's funny though, i think im gonna be the first guy in the family to go to college... My father was a marine and my brother is with the army in iraq..  It goes all the way up, so the military is a part of life around the household.. haha

Choose your words wisely! Mama Mac don't like that kind of talk!

It's funny though, i think im gonna be the first guy in the family to go to college... My father was a marine and my brother is with the army in iraq..  It goes all the way up, so the military is a part of life around the household.. haha

haha my momma didnt either, but college is very expensive these days, lucky for your parents -u r a stud on tha mat and got a wrestling scholarship, but if u hadnt then the military would not have been a bad idea so many good things about it i could go on and on. Hope your bro comes home safe, im headin 2 afghan around april

Hey devildog47959, thanks for being supportive of my son, and thank you for serving our country! Give em' hell in Afghan, but come home in one piece! Semper Fi and Happy early 234th Birthday Marine! Oohrah!

Hey no problem your son seems like a great young man hope he enoys this yr and has a great career at MSU, I will deff come watch him wrestle IU and Purdue when I am home. As far as Afghan goes you know we will give em all we got, 

''From the Halls of Montezuma;  To the shores of Tripoli; We fight our country's battles, On the land as on the sea'' 

Semper Fi to you as well, once a MARINE always a MARINE.  Happy bithday to you too, 234 years for the Corps and 233 For this great nation.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.