Most missed food during wrestling season

vmikeydets20

If you were a wrestler, what is the food/beverage you missed the most that you could not have because you were cutting weight for wrestling?

I know I'll eat practically anything and have to pay for it the next day. :P I think a good Mt. Dew and cookies and cream ice cream are my two.

The Woods never denied ourselves any 'type' of food.  We had strictly limited portions while cutting weight.  Foods I missed the most: cheesy potatoes & everything at Thanksgiving. 

My menace was what I DID eat while cutting weight.  I used to keep a healthy supply of 'Nature's Remedy'!  My brother, AWood3, called it [move]colon blow[/move] :o

Thanksgiving dinner having a teaspoon bit of everything sounds like a norm.      Would love to fill a large plate mash potatoes and gravy, Stuffing with more gravy, turkey with more gravy, rolls to clean up the gravy. Then and hour later have some pumpkin pie and maybe some apple pie too. Shot why wait until Thanksgiving?    Lets have it this weekend!!! 

• 2 weeks later...

mountain dew baja blast from taco bell

You mean ANY type of mountian dew.   >:( I pretty much drank it all the time and now having withdraws.

Buffalo Wings at BW3's.

I used to go EVERY thursday, i havent went since conditioning started.  :'(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.