NCAA results/updates

julio

How many legit freshmen have won NCAA championships?

I know what you are saying (non-red shirt) but anyone that wins NCAAs as a freshman red-shirt or not is legit to me.  To answer your question not to many, since for a very long time freshman were not allowed to compete at the varsity level in college.

Dustin Schlatter did it a couple of years ago.  I don't have anyone in recent memory that has done it since.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Tsirtsis will have to go through Tanelli if he wants to AA this year.  This would be a great time to get his first win over him.

at 141 the #1, #2 and #4 seeds have all been beaten today. Wow!

I know what you are saying (non-red shirt) but anyone that wins NCAAs as a freshman red-shirt or not is legit to me.  To answer your question not to many, since for a very long time freshman were not allowed to compete at the varsity level in college.

Dustin Schlatter did it a couple of years ago.  I don't have anyone in recent memory that has done it since.

Really cool if Howe can pull it off.  Things are lining up for him pretty well on the other side of the bracket.  Has to go thru Morningstar one more time to have a shot.

Really cool if Howe can pull it off.  Things are lining up for him pretty well on the other side of the bracket.  Has to go thru Morningstar one more time to have a shot.

i woonder whats a better draw for andrew,  sponsler or morningstar..he has beaten both in a tight match earlier in te season... will be a tough one for sure tonight

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.