The Region 2010

ontherise219

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just enjoy the moment today.  Tomorrow comes soon enough.  Congratulations to CP.

I agree. Enjoy this now. Congrats cp on a great season and bringing the state title to the region.

First of all, I love that we're already talking about this. That said, I think it's a toss up right now for Region supremacy next year. CP is only returning 7 varsity starters, but they're all pretty good ones, and they'll get better. I don't know who their new guys will be, but I bet they will decent at least. With that core 7, they can do some damage. Portage was very young and good this year, so they will be a force. And then you have Merrillville. I think they only lost 4 guys, so so they'll be good as well. I don't know much about Lake Central and Munster. I think it'll ultimately be between CP, Portage, and Merrillville, and I honestly don't know who the favorite is.

First of all, I love that we're already talking about this. That said, I think it's a toss up right now for Region supremacy next year. CP is only returning 7 varsity starters, but they're all pretty good ones, and they'll get better. I don't know who their new guys will be, but I bet they will decent at least. With that core 7, they can do some damage. Portage was very young and good this year, so they will be a force. And then you have Merrillville. I think they only lost 4 guys, so so they'll be good as well. I don't know much about Lake Central and Munster. I think it'll ultimately be between CP, Portage, and Merrillville, and I honestly don't know who the favorite is.

It was just something to talk about in between rounds. But it should be good next year

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.